Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
06-17-2014, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-17-2014 02:30 PM by Crimsonchaos01.)
RE: [Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
You can also use cheat engine on PPSSPP. There is a setting you need to toggle in Cheat engine for emulated ram to get it to work on emulators like PPSSPP. Cheat engine is ideal if you just want to quickly modify money, or item quantities if you can't find any codes. You can make your own cheat tables with cheat engine as well, but you really need to know what you're doing. I still haven't figured out how to find pointers/offsets in cheat engine for emulators. This means each time you load the game the values will shift on you (unless you have the offsets), so you need to search each time you load up game for the values again unless you find the pointers/offsets. Someone explained it to me on cheat engine forums, but its so far over my head, that I've given up on trying to understand what the hell they were talking about, let alone learn it. If someone wants to explain to me how to find pointers/offsets in cheat engine for PPSSPP games in plain, easy to understand terms in English, I'd appreciate it. The pointer scan which works for PC games, doesn't appear to work for emulators, which is the issue I'm having.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP - Crimsonchaos01 - 06-17-2014 02:26 PM
Conditional & Joker Command Codes - DawgY - 02-07-2016, 10:03 PM