Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 5 Average
[Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
09-13-2013, 04:02 PM (This post was last modified: 09-13-2013 04:04 PM by dlanor.)
RE: [Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP
(09-13-2013 03:07 PM)sxycheer619 Wrote:  Ill try that see if it works but im using the latest version 9.1

Well, if you downloaded one of the very recent beta builds, then you should not be seeing the bug I described, since that has been fixed now.

But if your beta is around a week old or so, then that bug may still be present.

The development rate of PPSSPP is quite 'brisk', so it really pays off to check the new builds daily.

eg: This morning I downloaded v0.9.1-811 as the latest build, and now in the afternoon v0.9.1-816 is available, with some new fixes.

If your problem is not caused by the bug I mentioned, then we need to consider other reasons for the failure of cheats on your setup. One such possibility is of course that the cheats themselves are not working (some cheat opcodes may not be implemented yet), or perhaps they are intended for some other version of the game (like another regional release, with some code changes).

I suggest you mention a few of the games you have, specifying the Sony game identifier codes for them. Then some of us here in the forum can double-check some cheats that work for one or more of those games, and pass those cheats on to you for testing in your setup.

NB: When I say "game identifier codes" I mean strings like "ULUS-10308", which is the Sony identifier for the US release of "Disgaea: Afternoon of Darkness". (A game for which I do have cheats that work with PPSSPP.)

Best regards: dlanor
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [Video] How To Use Cheats On PPSSPP - dlanor - 09-13-2013 04:02 PM
Conditional & Joker Command Codes - DawgY - 02-07-2016, 10:03 PM