Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
09-28-2014, 08:09 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
I've started playing in 3D, and just wanted to let people know that with the 60fps hack, and 3D vision, rendering at super high resolutions, and mapping camera controls to the right stick, it's a totally different and fantastic experience.

What does it take to post images? I'd love to put some 3D images up here but it seems I'm not allowed yet.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-28-2014, 09:08 PM
Information RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(09-28-2014 08:09 PM)Alo81 Wrote:  I've started playing in 3D, and just wanted to let people know that with the 60fps hack, and 3D vision, rendering at super high resolutions, and mapping camera controls to the right stick, it's a totally different and fantastic experience.

What does it take to post images? I'd love to put some 3D images up here but it seems I'm not allowed yet.
Upload them to mediafire, then link to those URL's it gives you, post those. Cool
11-02-2014, 01:10 PM
Hey guys! I'm new to the forum (and to PPSSPP) but I found this graphical "glitch" in Kingdom Hearts BBS where certain scenes would show up completely blurry, like a ghosting effect.

Here's how the "glitch" looks:
i.imgur.com/Kql7Nkdl.png

It's caused by the speedhack "Disable Alpha Test (speedup)" in the settings. Uncheck that and you get this:
i.imgur.com/rMnru6Ol.png

Hopefully that helps anyone who runs into the issue as I did. Game on!

Edit: apparently inserting pictures count as "clickable links", so just copy and paste the link to see what I'm talking about.
11-08-2014, 02:07 AM (This post was last modified: 11-08-2014 02:09 AM by whats 9+10?.)
hey Guys,
I'm brand new with this emulator and the forums so I had trouble finding a solution to my problem. I lost my psp so I wanted to play my copy of BBS on this emulator. The iso came out fine and i started to play it on the emulator. I was having a lot of problems with the fps, speed, and audio, so i turned to a youtube tutorial . It didn't completely work, I have very choppy dialogue audio in cut scenes. I can see the subtitles and sometimes you hear the talking, but most of the time you don't, although you can hear the background music. I will post my settings. Thanks in advance guys!

P.S. if i sound like an amateur it's because I am, I'm new but this community seems nice and helpful.

Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Rpg genre
US region
ISO format
Original( not final mix version)
Windows 8
Playable compatibility

11-14-2014, 03:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-14-2014 03:57 AM by paulvin.)
(08-07-2014 02:51 AM)Roxas123 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 10:15 PM)lee13 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 05:25 PM)Roxas123 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 03:42 PM)lee13 Wrote:  
(08-06-2014 09:34 AM)Roxas123 Wrote:  Hey guys I have a problem, I downloaded the latest version of PPSSPP today 0.9.9. Anyways I load up my final episode of kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix (English patched) save from another emulator Jpcsp to play the final episode I defeated terra-xehanort and terra-xehanort with his shadowy buddy the two bosses after that the cut scenes comes in which aqua falls in darkness to save terra when this cutscene ends emulator crashes at the loading screen saying "PPSSPP has stopped working" debug or close program. I don't know where the log is or I would have posted here. So is it me or anyone else facing this problem as well.

P.s I am playing with default setting didn't change a thing. entire game runs fine except this part. And one more thing It use to crash at the same place in JPCSP as well.

I got the same problem and it happened with the version 0.9.8. I think PPSSPP hasn't fixed it yet.

Are there any Solutions or any way around it ? Sad

You can download the 100% complete save game on gamefaq and play the secret episode. You can watch the extra movie in theater menu. I think it's the only way now Smile

ok Undecided what I don't understand is that how can two emulators PPSSPP and JPCSP both crash at the same place. I guess I will have you use someone else save game Undecided

you have to use the 32-bit version of the build not the 64

i know it sucks but it works and ive attached the lastest build as of today and the part after where it crashed

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

12-02-2014, 10:31 PM
Hello guys, i'm with a big problem.
I'm playing the BBS Final Mix with Aqua, i've already beat the game with Terra and Ventus.

My game stuck in hte "checking the storage media" screen, but it only happens with my actuals save states (wich i'm with 7 hours of game), my old save state can save without problems (i only don't use this because he have only 1 hour of game).

I'm using the 0.9.9.1 version, but already tried on the 0.9.9.0, both stuck at same point.

Maybe should i try loading my states at JPCSP?

Thanks for the attention, and sorry if already have another topic with this answer, i didn't find it anywhere :/

12-11-2014, 09:23 PM
[KH BBS] Voices suddenly dissapear in cutscenes
Hello guys,

I have a problem with the sound of Kingdom Hearts Birth by sleep, when i enter a cutscene the sound works and the other second its gone. I also have this in combat a really loud sound comes up wich i have no idea where it comes from.

please help me Big Grin
12-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
12-16-2014, 01:37 AM
Hello, sorry I could not find anything in search.

Is there any kind of fix yet for black background and dark film during the cutscenes? ty!

Android G Note 3 ( the 2,3k ghz quadricore version)
12-22-2014, 11:19 PM (This post was last modified: 12-22-2014 11:23 PM by dragonhart6505.)
Latest android revision (9.9.1-1278-g2e675c7) fixed audio issues I was having previously. During in-game cutscenes audio would randomly cut out while characters were speaking and music wouldnt play in the background. Its fixed now.
ZTE Awe N800 CM11 Android 4.4.4 overclocked 1.8ghz dual-core CPU - running like a BEAST with these settings. I play Kingdom Hearts: Final Mix English patched version btw

01-05-2015, 01:22 AM (This post was last modified: 01-05-2015 01:25 AM by spiroth10.)
cant save in birth by sleep U
everything else is totally playable. beat the game with terra using savestates, but got to the end, and no save point works after a certain point. in the beginning i could save, but after the third world I couldnt...

when you hit save it says waiting for storage media or whatever and times out

I cant unlock anything because I cant save. I have a savestate at teh last screen so I can go back if anyone can help me fix this...
01-05-2015, 02:54 PM
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
01-07-2015, 09:39 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 09:39 PM by regiimoep.)
Been playing this on my EVGA Tegra Note 7 (1 GB RAM + Tegra 4 CPU)
Performance is ok-great, depending on the scenery and how much is going on on-screen, however I recognized a slight Lighting bug (which is also apparent in FF Type-0) Seems to come from Sources emanating light, ending in a slightly pixelated mess

Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/UlFD9BE
http://imgur.com/1vmUnks
http://imgur.com/DSPZHfA

It's minor, but is this due to a setting I use or is it because or is it due to PPSSPP? Using the latest one available on Play Store.
01-07-2015, 10:13 PM (This post was last modified: 01-07-2015 10:13 PM by Bigpet.)
(01-07-2015 09:39 PM)regiimoep Wrote:  It's minor, but is this due to a setting I use or is it because or is it due to PPSSPP? Using the latest one available on Play Store.

Honestly, that block structure looks like a GPU bug.

ninja edit: found this http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=11853
01-07-2015, 10:52 PM
(01-07-2015 10:13 PM)Bigpet Wrote:  
(01-07-2015 09:39 PM)regiimoep Wrote:  It's minor, but is this due to a setting I use or is it because or is it due to PPSSPP? Using the latest one available on Play Store.

Honestly, that block structure looks like a GPU bug.

ninja edit: found this http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=11853

I see, so I'll just keep living with it, not too bad anyway. Thanks for finding this!