Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
10-29-2013, 07:41 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
hey if anyone is reading this I need help khbs play normally till it reaches a part in the tutorial where im suppose to use aqua to shotlock ventus but the attack wont function but outside of using shotlock it work normally and know how to fix this please help really want to play this game
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2013, 07:42 AM
Cleared the game using 0.9.1-969 x86,no problems at all
On the other revs,either there are problems with the shadows or\and the minimap and randomly crashing

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
11-04-2013, 08:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-04-2013 08:37 AM by SyfeBoss777.)
Ok guys new here i have the Kyocera Rise android phone and it keeps showing a black screen and no sound I've tried everything the forums say do but no luck and i really wanna play KHBBS before KH3 come out CAN SOMEONE HELP ME

Ok guys new here i have the Kyocera Rise android phone and it keeps showing a black screen and no sound I've tried everything the forums say do but no luck and i really wanna play KHBBS before KH3 come out CAN SOMEONE HELP ME!!!!!
11-05-2013, 12:55 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 01:00 AM by Cotelio.)
(10-01-2013 04:56 PM)tom_deluxe Wrote:  
(09-18-2013 02:00 PM)iakoboss7 Wrote:  dont forget there is another issue also! this: [Image: attachment.php?thumbnail=8583]

With the latest builds i have the same problem, not in 0.9.1(or i least i didn't see it the little time i've play it in that version).

Windows 8 64 bits:
[Image: m8jc.jpg]

PSP:
[Image: lpbh.png]

It seems to happen in and after some scenes(not playable).

The good news is that it has shadows Big Grin

Man, this glitch was a real eyefuck for me. I have astigmatism, and when it's acting up _everything_ looks like this to me (Except the "real" image isn't as solid). I got a _massive_ headache from my eyes trying to refocus to fix it automatically.

Here's a glitch I got after changing a bunch of settings and reloading my save. I know his name's Terra, but come on... swapping his shadow with the minimap? That's got to be the lamest way to make a pun on that. (The setting that caused this was loading Framebuffers to memory, either GPU or CPU. )

[Image: Terra.PNG]

I also got some weird floor texture/shadow stuff in the mastery test battle and cutscenes, I'll go back and do that again in a bit to take a few screencaps. That was default settings at first, but I think it'll still be like that when I go back.

I'm using the most recent build from http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/, unless something new has been released in the past couple hours anyway!
11-05-2013, 08:45 PM
RKingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep not working on new update
Okay so on the previous version, 9.1, I was able to play KH:BBS as best as I could make it work. Which was perfectly fine. My issue with this recent update to 9.5 is that I can't see anything in areas that unversed appear, except for the background sky. I can see very little of what is supposed to be displayed on the bottom of the screen. Now this issue was actually present in the older version, but I fixed this by playing on non buffered rendering. However, with the new update non buffered doesn't work. Nothing that I have done has worked actually, so I was hoping for some assistance to fix the situation. By the way I am using an android phone, HTC One S, with a dual core processor. Please help.
11-06-2013, 12:56 AM
I just got the 0.9.5 version of the emulator and it seems like the audio crackles during cutscenes. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? It's been a while since I've used the emulator/visited the forums, so forgive me if this question has already been answered somewhere else. I searched the whole site and nothing really came up.

The only possible thing I could think of is the new audio engine. Last time I played was when Atrac3+ was still in use, and the audio worked fine then.
11-09-2013, 07:42 PM
So when I load kh BBS final mix when I get on any world the game looks like this

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

11-10-2013, 04:11 PM
(11-06-2013 12:56 AM)Bananaburger Wrote:  I just got the 0.9.5 version of the emulator and it seems like the audio crackles during cutscenes. Anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it? It's been a while since I've used the emulator/visited the forums, so forgive me if this question has already been answered somewhere else. I searched the whole site and nothing really came up.

The only possible thing I could think of is the new audio engine. Last time I played was when Atrac3+ was still in use, and the audio worked fine then.

I have the same problem too. I also have that Depth of Field problem where it's too much when it's not suppose to be.
11-12-2013, 05:30 PM
I started to play the game on my old psp (one of the few games i missed) and decided to migrate it to pc. PPSSPP was first choice and everything works fine with up scaled res except that little depth of field problem. Save copied from psp works and PSP itself as gamepad (thanks to FuSa gamepad). Its much more enjoyable now on the biger screen though i didnt test it much yet.
11-12-2013, 09:57 PM
Hello everyone. I was playing on PSP the game and I decided to start playing with the emulator. Unfortunately, the emulator detects my saves transfered from my PSP as corrupted. I have like 60 hours and I only need to finish Aqua's story. The EncryptSave option is activated but still there is no difference. Can someone help me please? I looked everywhere on the forum and other websites but I did not find any solution...
11-14-2013, 06:14 AM
Hello everyone,i tried to copy the save data (Final Mix) from my psp to ppsspp but when i tried to load it says that the file is corrupted,is there a solution for this?
11-17-2013, 12:12 PM
Game's unplayable on Android since some hundreds of revisions, I am unable to spot which revision broke it.
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/4557
11-17-2013, 12:16 PM
Just for a test,try 0.9.1-969

Save Game\States Manager
11-17-2013, 12:26 PM (This post was last modified: 11-17-2013 12:32 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(11-17-2013 12:16 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  Just for a test,try 0.9.1-969
I don't know how good is this but I am already trying since yesterday, right now I'm on v0.9.1-6-g29824d3 and it's still broken. This is so many revisions, shame on me letting it slip like this, now it's going to be a pain in the @** to find what broke it that badly.
EDIT: I want somebody with Mali and Exynos chip to try it aswell, I have a feeling it doesn't affect everybody.
11-17-2013, 12:35 PM
Make bugger jumps between revs in the buildbot page.
I have more than 200 revs on my pc but I only have pc to test games.

Save Game\States Manager