Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
10-05-2013, 11:51 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
use non buffered rendering to avoid doubled picture and stuff,but it will break shadows
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-14-2013, 05:08 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013 05:56 PM by Apology11.)
heY GUYS,

I looked through A LOT of the thread posts and couldnt find anyone with the same problem as me.

/no piracy -- Apology

Everything runs fantastic. EXCEPT, when I start the game, it says that it have to create a new save file (in game) so i can save it. When I try to press "YES" to continue the proccess it won't let me select the "YES" button. (again this is in game) If there's something I'm missing or if anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated Big Grin

thekidd9017
10-14-2013, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 10-14-2013 05:57 PM by Apology11.)
(10-14-2013 05:08 PM)thekidd9017 Wrote:  heY GUYS,

I looked through A LOT of the thread posts and couldnt find anyone with the same problem as me.

/no piracy -- Apology

Everything runs fantastic. EXCEPT, when I start the game, it says that it have to create a new save file (in game) so i can save it. When I try to press "YES" to continue the proccess it won't let me select the "YES" button. (again this is in game) If there's something I'm missing or if anyone has a solution it would be greatly appreciated Big Grin

thekidd9017

no support to piracy as far as i know
10-14-2013, 05:58 PM
(10-14-2013 05:08 PM)thekidd9017 Wrote:  heY GUYS,

/no piracy -- Apology

thekidd9017

As darkcloudl said, please read the rules before posting anything.
10-16-2013, 11:51 AM
Gameplay in my Razr D1:

10-19-2013, 06:40 PM
Hi, I just installed ppsspp, and the thing is, when I try to run birth by sleep on it, it doesn't open. The emulator itself opens fine, it shows up like this:

[Image: YtTNmWW.jpg]

But when I click on the 'install data' it goes like this:

[Image: wBEP5Zp.jpg]

What's happening? Is my computer not up to specifications or something? Because it's working on android (slowly, but its working) but not here. Can someone help? :-(
10-19-2013, 06:56 PM
Why are you trying to run the install data? That's not the actual game.. O_o;

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
10-19-2013, 07:28 PM
But that's all I'm getting... I click on the 'Load' it shows me the ISO file. I open it, and the black screen shows up.
(I use the same procedure on android, and it works there)
10-20-2013, 04:39 PM
Ok, hi, I'm back again... I changed the rendering mode to 'non-buffered rendering' and I can see the background and hear the audio, but I can't see any of the character models, it looks like this:
[Image: WAHibyl.jpg]

[Image: qMqc684.jpg]

Can someone PLEASE help me with this?! I've tried changing the settings again, but the models aren't showing up.
10-20-2013, 04:57 PM
Can you tell us what sort of system you have? If you're unsure, please go into Settings -> System -> Developer Tools -> System Info and either take a screenshot or tell us what's in there on the Device Info tab, if you don't mind.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
10-20-2013, 05:27 PM
Here's the system info:

[Image: AweMOEI.jpg]

[Image: M9ENC02.jpg]

[Image: enb0zpr.jpg]

[Image: I7iwivy.jpg]
10-25-2013, 01:35 AM
Guys. I don't know if this has been stated before. But when i open BBS All i get is a black screen. But you can hear the sound & you can even hear that intro. Am i doing something wrong?
10-25-2013, 06:05 PM
On my galaxy s advance is running flawlessly (with buffered rendering)
Only some heavy slowdowns when there is any 3d model around that is not the protagonist (Terra, Aqua and Ventus)
But I think it's because of my weak phone!!
OBS: PPSSPP still doesn't open on my pc, probably because my pc is too weak for it
10-26-2013, 05:36 AM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 11:24 AM by EnderVAD.)
The game now works practically nice as in Windows, as on Android (Nexus 7 2012). But on Android there is bug. It was mentioned somewhere above. When I try load/save the game then in most cases it hangs. Very uncomfortable. With other games loading/saving works great.
10-29-2013, 06:03 PM
hey if anyone is reading this I need help khbs play normally till it reaches a part in the tutorial where im suppose to use aqua to shotlock ventus but the attack wont function but outside of using shotlock it work normally and know how to fix this please help really want to play this game