Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
08-08-2013, 01:02 AM (This post was last modified: 08-08-2013 01:03 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(08-07-2013 09:30 PM)srdjan1995 Wrote:  Also, can you tell me how to increase HP? Is the only way by lvl-ing up, or is there something else?
Arena Battles and beating certain bosses and the HP upgrades by forging materia, plus there's a cheat I found by accident that you can cap the total HP to 180.

Also for anyone interested, I'm currently working (with a special on KH communities friend) on diging unused cutscenes from the game and finaly I found a proper BGM modifier that will work universaly on every area/situation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-08-2013, 10:52 AM
(08-08-2013 01:02 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(08-07-2013 09:30 PM)srdjan1995 Wrote:  Also, can you tell me how to increase HP? Is the only way by lvl-ing up, or is there something else?
Arena Battles and beating certain bosses and the HP upgrades by forging materia, plus there's a cheat I found by accident that you can cap the total HP to 180.

Also for anyone interested, I'm currently working (with a special on KH communities friend) on diging unused cutscenes from the game and finaly I found a proper BGM modifier that will work universaly on every area/situation.

Ok, tnx.. I will go to mirage arena (offline of course) and lvl up there, if possible. Then i will return to mission. Tnx for help bro. Smile

PC Specs:

GPU: AMD Radeon R9 270X 2GB GDDR5 (Sapphire Vapor-X)
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200 3.9GHz (OC)
RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400 MHz
MB: ASRock AB350 Pro4
08-08-2013, 04:08 PM
(08-08-2013 01:02 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  Also for anyone interested, I'm currently working (with a special on KH communities friend) on diging unused cutscenes from the game and finaly I found a proper BGM modifier that will work universaly on every area/situation.
That is quite interesting, do keep us informed Big Grin
08-09-2013, 11:01 PM
This is unfortunately the only game I could find of the ones I wanted to play. The others were .rar and I couldn't find an extractor for the life of me. I tried downloaded the lastest build, but the same thing happened. I've got an Acer laptop with Windows 7, Intel Premium GMA with 4GB of Memory. I'm afraid I have no idea what a graphics card is... (I don't usually play games on my laptop and I'm new to this particular emulator.) It might be worth mentioning that I have used a GBA emulator before, and it worked perfectly fine.
08-09-2013, 11:11 PM (This post was last modified: 08-09-2013 11:12 PM by mupralsh.)
(08-09-2013 11:01 PM)MissAmelia Wrote:  This is unfortunately the only game I could find of the ones I wanted to play. The others were .rar and I couldn't find an extractor for the life of me. I tried downloaded the lastest build, but the same thing happened. I've got an Acer laptop with Windows 7, Intel Premium GMA with 4GB of Memory. I'm afraid I have no idea what a graphics card is... (I don't usually play games on my laptop and I'm new to this particular emulator.) It might be worth mentioning that I have used a GBA emulator before, and it worked perfectly fine.
Sorry, we don't support illegal games here, you should legally own (then dump) the games you are trying to play on this emulator.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
08-10-2013, 02:02 AM
Well then. Banned. I don't know when we got this new mod, but they seem to have a no-bullshit policy when people clog up the forums with "bug reports" when their rom is downloaded instead of dumped. Mey be a bit harsh, but until the illegal requests/posts and spam sie down I approve. Nice to meet you mupralsh! Big Grin
08-11-2013, 03:35 PM
please help, look [video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=6lx_LzwQDWA[/video]
08-12-2013, 08:09 PM
HeyI have a problem with this game or with the newest version of ppsspp I dont know x:

i can start the game normaly when this whole cutscenes start i can skip 2 or 1 after it the emulator freezes it´s everytime at the same moment when it freezes i realy dont knoe what i should do please help me :X

i have Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix it´s english patched
08-13-2013, 12:46 AM
(08-12-2013 08:09 PM)Dronar Wrote:  HeyI have a problem with this game or with the newest version of ppsspp I dont know x:

i can start the game normaly when this whole cutscenes start i can skip 2 or 1 after it the emulator freezes it´s everytime at the same moment when it freezes i realy dont knoe what i should do please help me :X

i have Kingdom hearts birth by sleep final mix it´s english patched

Well firstly it belongs in the Final Mix thread. http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1327
Secondly, you could always just load a save from after the cutscene. http://www.gamefaqs.com/psp/943347-kingd...leep/saves
08-14-2013, 10:28 AM
Hi. I have the Europe version, but in the zero gravity section of deep space, my jumps are just like normal, so I cant proceed. Is there some sort of problem with my ROM or is anyone else experiencing this.
08-14-2013, 02:52 PM
still have the same problem now with another version not the fm it still should be in german but it´s in english and the freeze is their again at the same place
08-15-2013, 11:55 PM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 03:24 AM by vegetax99.)
Shotlock been fix yet?
08-16-2013, 03:46 AM (This post was last modified: 08-16-2013 03:56 AM by Randysteele992.)
So I tryed it out on android and seems to run near perfect with 3 or 2 frameskip on but it flickers like crazy. Any suggestions?
Oh,also saving/loading does not work.
08-17-2013, 05:08 AM (This post was last modified: 08-17-2013 05:22 AM by darkvirus.)
hi guys i just downloaded the emu from the site, and tried to play KHBBS but what i notice is that there is no fmv sounds and background sounds, i tried reading some reply on the KHBBSFM and the fmv has sound, is there any fix for this, the version i have is the one to be downloaded at the site, em using 64bit any help for a newbie Smile

(08-17-2013 05:08 AM)darkvirus Wrote:  hi guys i just downloaded the emu from the site, and tried to play KHBBS but what i notice is that there is no fmv sounds and background sounds, i tried reading some reply on the KHBBSFM and the fmv has sound, is there any fix for this, the version i have is the one to be downloaded at the site, em using 64bit any help for a newbie Smile

nvm mind the problem was in the settings of audio plugin Smile its now working thnx
08-17-2013, 07:59 AM
(08-14-2013 10:28 AM)altru475 Wrote:  Hi. I have the Europe version, but in the zero gravity section of deep space, my jumps are just like normal, so I cant proceed. Is there some sort of problem with my ROM or is anyone else experiencing this.

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHY OR HAVE AN ANSWER???