Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
06-30-2013, 07:22 PM
RE: [pre-0.8]-Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(06-30-2013 05:45 AM)[Unknown] Wrote:  5x is basically crazy high. You may experience slowdowns even on really good hardware. The workaround is to set it a bit lower, like even 4x.

-[Unknown]

Setting it to xBRZ and 2x or 3x has more or less gotten rid of the problem. Even at 2x or 3x the other options seemed to provoke the wrath of the popup slowdown.

And as a note, I did experience some massive slowdown in disneytown until I turned off buffered rendering. Though there was this strange flickering that would occur every now and again
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-01-2013, 12:30 AM
Hello. First time poster/user of a PSP emulator.

The version I'm using is: v0.8.1-109-g1acb7b4
Comp. is Windows Vista 64 bit.

The game played fine. Like an above poster, I had an issue with either texture or lighting when it came to the Magic Mirror, but it didn't interrupt gameplay. I've finished Deep Space and have completed all the worlds. But for some reason, Neverland didn't open up. The other worlds are all shaded out and blocked off.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch of the game or a glitch of the emulator. Any help given would be most...helpful.
07-01-2013, 01:02 AM
(07-01-2013 12:30 AM)SomeGuy Wrote:  Hello. First time poster/user of a PSP emulator.

The game played fine. Like an above poster, I had an issue with either texture or lighting when it came to the Magic Mirror, but it didn't interrupt gameplay. I've finished Deep Space and have completed all the worlds. But for some reason, Neverland didn't open up. The other worlds are all shaded out and blocked off.

I'm not sure if this is a glitch of the game or a glitch of the emulator. Any help given would be most...helpful.

I also noticed this problem, but here it worked normally.

PS: Try to v.0.8.1-74-g88b9fa7 (I used 32 bits.)
07-01-2013, 01:11 AM
Having an odd problem on the Final mix Terra Scenario. I get to Disneytown and initiate the racing game and it occasionally tells me Im going the wrong way even if I have jsut started the race and the laps never turn over and the race never ends. Any solution would be appreciated.
07-01-2013, 02:11 AM
hey there! just registered, i have to say this emulator is the best!

regarding BBS i found a little bug, in the cutscene before the armored boss in radiant garden, the emulator froze and it stopped working, when i entered again i could fight and proceed normally
07-01-2013, 02:15 AM
(07-01-2013 01:02 AM)Madara Wrote:  
(07-01-2013 12:30 AM)SomeGuy Wrote:  Hello. First time poster/user of a PSP emulator.

I also noticed this problem, but here it worked normally.

PS: Try to v.0.8.1-74-g88b9fa7 (I used 32 bits.)

Got that version. Downside is that it won't load the cheats I was using for the other version. I can put them into the right folder, but they're not acknowledged in the game.
07-02-2013, 06:52 AM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
the game is stuck on black screen after the first in-game cutscene on android version v0.8.1-g0cfbde7 can anyone suggest a solution or a working build for android.THX
07-02-2013, 11:55 AM
Hello everybody

I use v0.8.1-192-g925b3bc to play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

it is ok

but have two problem

1.not have small map
[Image: dTI0KPk.jpg]

2.have small map but shadow is wrong

[Image: 6sbNXYf.jpg]

hope it is can solve

thanks
07-02-2013, 06:57 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 07:01 PM by Xeaterraomg.)
Strange sounds while playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
Hello!
Just today I get Samsung Galaxy Ace (832 MHz) so I get an idea to instal PPSSPP for Android 2.3.6. I instaled the emulator and run the game. Everything is running good...exept for glichting music and sound.
My Settings:
Sound and Atrac3+ plugin enabled
Graphics settings are unchecked exept for "Force Linear Filtering" and "Show VPS/FPS" and "VPS Limit". Is there is a way to solve this problem?
And yes I'm using the newest version of PPSSPP (0.8.1-2-g0cfbde7).
07-02-2013, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 07-02-2013 07:25 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Strange sounds while playing Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(07-02-2013 06:57 PM)Xeaterraomg Wrote:  Hello!
Just today I get Samsung Galaxy Ace (832 MHz) so I get an idea to instal PPSSPP for Android 2.3.6. I instaled the emulator and run the game. Everything is running good...exept for glichting music and sound.
My Settings:
Sound and Atrac3+ plugin enabled
Graphics settings are unchecked exept for "Force Linear Filtering" and "Show VPS/FPS" and "VPS Limit". Is there is a way to solve this problem?
And yes I'm using the newest version of PPSSPP (0.8.1-2-g0cfbde7).

You have to post in the game's thread...

I move your post in it.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-05-2013, 02:49 PM
(07-02-2013 11:55 AM)jw757ssw Wrote:  Hello everybody

I use v0.8.1-192-g925b3bc to play Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep

it is ok

but have two problem

1.not have small map
[Image: dTI0KPk.jpg]

2.have small map but shadow is wrong

[Image: 6sbNXYf.jpg]

hope it is can solve

thanks

Yeah, for some reason, the map texture and the shadow texture are swapped I think.
07-06-2013, 07:26 AM (This post was last modified: 07-07-2013 09:51 PM by pimpG.)
hi there

i found this emulator just a few days ago. it worked for most of my psp games with full speed at my pc and some at decent speed at my cell phone
i'm really happy with its performance and all, great job!!
the game just freezes on a room entrance, it happened on ventus route at snow white's world
so while downloading another khbbs i tried to play terra's route

but it freezes at snow white's world room entrance at terra's route too, but in a different area

i tried all possible configs and tried different builds. also it keeps freezing even on the new iso that i downloaded.. and at the same places..
converting it to cso did not helped
i also tried to run it on jpcsp, it has the same freezing issue.

i did not tested final mix yet. will do it as soon as possible

8gb ddr3, win7 Ultimate x64, AMD phenom II X4 3.40 GHz, nvidia geforce 9600 GT

hope this information is useful. and thanks
_________
edit:

final mix did not froze. maybe the normal versions that i got was both corrupted, thats weird since they was from different sources
since final mix is japanese, i will still try to get a normal version that works
in last case i will get a translated final mix version
07-08-2013, 10:09 PM
I was playing birth by sleep on my android nexus 4 it was kinda laggy. Any good settings for it to run fasteR?
07-09-2013, 09:57 AM
Its playable but very slow.... that makes it unplayable
07-09-2013, 07:10 PM
What was the best performance acheived on a smartphone (vps wise)... the best I have is 60 vps right after the beginning and 40... (20 sec later in the game)

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user