Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
03-25-2015, 06:52 PM (This post was last modified: 03-25-2015 06:52 PM by vnctdj.)
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(03-25-2015 06:23 PM)Vivii Wrote:  I'm playing Kindom Hearts Birth by Sleep and I'm having trouble with a boss (Vanitas). In order to beat the guy, you have to rotate the analog stick, but I'm playing on a keyboard and I can't seem to do it by just pressing the keys I set up.
How do I rotate the analog stick?

Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-26-2015, 01:06 AM
PPSSPP Help, "Could not load game. Could not find executable disc"
So, I downloaded ppsspp and I want to play Kingdom Hearts: Birth by Sleep, but it says, "could not load game. Could not find executable disc0:/PSP_GAME/SYDSDIR/BOOT.BIN". I looked at a another forum on here and it said the game is ripped or something not sure what that means and I also looked on Google, nothing, but if any of you guys know ANYTHING I mean ANYTHING about this problem, I will be forever grateful to you, but if you can't that's fine, might just get a PSP eventually sometime and also another thing, I tried Lego Indiana Jones and said the same thing, not sure if its my computer or the game, but anyway thanks, hope you know anything about this!
03-26-2015, 03:08 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-30-2015, 12:02 PM
in game save failure
Guyz I don't know if this has been posted before or not but there are some games that need in game saving, other than emulator save state, to unlock storyline and trophies when you complete the game.

I play Kingdom Hearts: birth by sleep

This one needs in game save to unlock content as you finish the story with three different characters who have different paths...

Here is my problem.. While playing as aqua I saved the game first time I finished it and it was alright. After some more hours of playing when I reached 100% of characters unlocks I tried to save it again but it gets stuck after I click on save feature saying "checking storage media..." and staying in this state for ever, while that line showed and vanished instantly before...

I really need some help here, what can I do to save it in game at this state ???... As its about ten+ hours of gameplay to reach 100% again..

Thanks in advance
( I use Sony Xperia Z2 to play the game )

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

03-30-2015, 06:03 PM
Merged.

♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
04-11-2015, 08:30 AM
May'be someone can help me here. I have a problem with the Birth by Sleep Final Mix. I'll use the latest PPSSPP Emulator. So the Problem is when i play the Final Episode with Aqua and beat Xehanort who possess Terra. There is this scene when Aqua jumps also in the dark to rescue Terra. I can skip that scene but the enxts cene where she tries to get him when she flies with her keyblade when i skip that my emulator breaks down... i wanted to fight "Red Eye" the Boss in the Final Mix version for the Final Episode and got pretty much pissed it happens always that my emulator breaks down after that scene ._.

Any Ideas?
04-12-2015, 05:01 PM (This post was last modified: 04-12-2015 05:56 PM by AlphaKennyTime.)
v1.0.1-395-gffe7ef1 windows 64 bit

I beat Aqua's and Ventus' stories a while back and only had the sound cut off a bit near the very end of the game during some cutscene at the keyblade graveyard. That was on some pre 1.0 version and the game ran flawlessly as far as I could tell. I'm playing it again as Terra on the version above and voices/sound effects are constantly cut off. In cutscenes voices will be cut off mid sentence while the subtitles keep going. Terra's voice is also cut off early every time he speaks while fighting enemies during normal gameplay. Sound effects are also cut off during normal gameplay.

I've played with the settings a bit and I can't find what setting is causing that (if a setting is the issue).

UPDATE: The sound is completely broken. During cutscenes (playing as any character) a sound effect will briefly pop up a few seconds early and voices will cut off. During battles some moves trigger deafening screeches that will continue to loop the entire battle. The only fix I found was to disable the audio.
04-17-2015, 03:35 AM
Having a very anoying freeze bug.

Whenever I complete, lose or forfeit a fight in the Mirage Arena. My Emulator frezes.

I already had to replay all of Terras story, and i dont want to do that again. And since my last savegame before the fight is from 4 hours past, right before I started farming stuff... well. No.

Iam playing on Win7 64bit.
04-19-2015, 12:40 PM (This post was last modified: 04-19-2015 12:56 PM by Xavier434.)
Hello,

I am playing BBS on my Windows PC using ppsspp 1.0.1 with mostly default settings and I am having a graphical issue that I cannot seem to resolve.

The problem that I am having is that there is a horizontal line about one centimeter thick that flickers as I am moving around. The line tends to start towards the top of my screen and gradually moves down. The line has no specific color. It is showing what should be on my screen when playing BBS except that it is noticeably flickering. It is very annoying.

I am not having any other issues other than this one. Any advice?

PPSSPP: 1.0.1 64 bit
CPU: i5 2500K 3.3GHz
RAM: 16GB
GPU: Nvidia GTX670 2GB

If you have additional questions or requests for information about my computer or settings then please let me know and I will post that info.

Thank you in advance.
04-19-2015, 04:32 PM
Disregard my last request for assistance. I fixed the problem. I turned on VSync and the issue went away.
05-12-2015, 03:44 PM
Hi,
Well I Guess I need to post this here with the Hope you will help me fastly. Angel
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts BBS, but I don't have sounds for cutscene ! I have sound of when I click start, or atk ect.. but I don't have sound when they are speaking :/
Second problem is about the menu, it doesnt show the first part...
Can ya help ?
up, please help me !

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

05-14-2015, 03:30 PM
(05-12-2015 03:44 PM)Hakan-Sama Wrote:  Hi,
Well I Guess I need to post this here with the Hope you will help me fastly. Angel
I'm playing Kingdom Hearts BBS, but I don't have sounds for cutscene ! I have sound of when I click start, or atk ect.. but I don't have sound when they are speaking :/
Second problem is about the menu, it doesnt show the first part...
Can ya help ?

report here https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues
05-17-2015, 07:04 AM
Hi everyone!

Can everyone save their game?
Because for me it get stuck on checking file storage somewhere after going to The world where there are attractions.
And it's still doing the same after arriving to Olympus.

I'm on SG-900H (Galaxy S5)
Android : 4.4.2
PPSSPP: 1.0.1-468 (was using 107 before and update to see if it fixes it... But nope..)

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1
05-17-2015, 03:16 PM
I believe this is one of the games where time travel causes problems.

I know your username is Xlander, but I'm gonna call you Marty. So, Marty, here's what happened:

1. You started in 1985, created savedata, etc.
2. You progressed to 2015, at which time you created new savedata.
3. Then you jumped in your DeLorean, and traveled back to 1985 (loaded a savestate.)
4. You brought your 2015 savedata with you from 2015, though.
5. When you try to save, the game looks at this scary futuristic looking savedata and just breaks down crying.

The game just isn't compatible with doing this. Even if you used the pspstates CFW plugin on a real PSP, and did the above, it would still give the same errors.

In some games, you can delete the savedata and it will help - but in others, that won't make the situation any better. The best policy is to savestate after saving in game, just to make sure you never load a savestate from ancient history before the savedata.

-[Unknown]
05-17-2015, 04:04 PM
Ahahahahah!!! Nice one!

Well, I forgot if I've done that. But damn, I've got so far.

By the way I've tried to erase new save data but didn't work.

So there are no other solutions.... Sad

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1