Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.33 Average
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
08-07-2014, 04:57 PM
RE: Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep
(08-07-2014 03:09 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  Ah yes,that could be it.
Yes upload only the saves,without the install data.

Btw did you ever tried to see if the bug still exist if the install data is not in the savedata folder(there is absolutely no point it having it,only certain games need it and this is not one of them)

Try adding something to the name(so that the game won't find it)and try game again

I'm also going to try it on 32bit windows so if you are saying that it works fine on 32bit widows,there is no point trying it here

Even without the install data it crashes on 64bit version of the emulator however on 32bit version it works smoothly. I have attached my save I even thrown in my "Secret Episode" for you Big Grin Finally completed khbbsfm Smile

Attached File(s)
.zip  khbbsfm saved.zip (Size: 965.88 KB / Downloads: 401)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 06:04 PM
What the...I never knew about this episode.
Is the only way to get it is to clear the game on proud mode or?

And btw,is this how this episode start or this is your character from Aqua playthrough...it's really really weak with almost nothing useful for commands and skills

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-07-2014, 06:18 PM
(08-07-2014 06:04 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  What the...I never knew about this episode.
Is the only way to get it is to clear the game on proud mode or?

And btw,is this how this episode start or this is your character from Aqua playthrough...it's really really weak with almost nothing useful for commands and skills

That's how my character is Dodgy Yes you have to finish the game in Proud mode with all characters + complete all the sticker album of all the characters.
08-07-2014, 06:44 PM
I guess you just play the game without leveling anything up.
When I play the game,in the end of the game,I have all skills and a lot of the most powerful attacks and spells which are ordered one after another

Terra:
Magnega - gather all enemys and with them with
Windcutter
MegaFlare - if anything is left
Mine Square\Magnega - guard or gather
Meteor - hit everything around me
Curaga - heal

Dark Volley

Ventus:
Magnega - gather all and deal damage
Salvation - since this attack makes me easy target,I use magnega to guard myself
MegaFlare - hit everything that is still alive
Faith\Magnega - Faith to hit everything around and heal or magnega to gather all and hit with Faith
Curaga\Faith

Pulse Bomb

Aqua:
Seek Mine - to guard myself
Magnega - to gather the enemys
Raging Storm - to hit anything gathered by magnega and hit while moving
Mega Flare - hit all
Curaga
Curaga

Meteor Shower

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
08-07-2014, 08:13 PM
(08-07-2014 06:44 PM)vsub_ Wrote:  I guess you just play the game without leveling anything up.
When I play the game,in the end of the game,I have all skills and a lot of the most powerful attacks and spells which are ordered one after another

Terra:
Magnega - gather all enemys and with them with
Windcutter
MegaFlare - if anything is left
Mine Square\Magnega - guard or gather
Meteor - hit everything around me
Curaga - heal

Dark Volley

Ventus:
Magnega - gather all and deal damage
Salvation - since this attack makes me easy target,I use magnega to guard myself
MegaFlare - hit everything that is still alive
Faith\Magnega - Faith to hit everything around and heal or magnega to gather all and hit with Faith
Curaga\Faith

Pulse Bomb

Aqua:
Seek Mine - to guard myself
Magnega - to gather the enemys
Raging Storm - to hit anything gathered by magnega and hit while moving
Mega Flare - hit all
Curaga
Curaga

Meteor Shower

Honestly dude I am 20 years old the least I want is my parents to find out me playing a game involving Disney characters Confused so I just play quickly and secretly to finish the game because no doubt it has a superb story Big Grin but I don't want people to find out I am playing this game Cool
08-08-2014, 03:18 PM
Don't be embarrassed about playing a game with Disney characters. When I was your age I remember discussing the series with friends... even a couple of my friends who were girls and did not usually play games were playing it.

I still watch animated Disney movies too (Brave, Wreck-It-Ralph, Frozen.)

Anyway, is this for "Final Mix" or the english patch of that? I believe it has a completely separate topic and does have known problems still.

-[Unknown]
08-08-2014, 05:17 PM
(08-08-2014 03:18 PM)[Unknown] Wrote:  Don't be embarrassed about playing a game with Disney characters. When I was your age I remember discussing the series with friends... even a couple of my friends who were girls and did not usually play games were playing it.

I still watch animated Disney movies too (Brave, Wreck-It-Ralph, Frozen.)

Anyway, is this for "Final Mix" or the english patch of that? I believe it has a completely separate topic and does have known problems still.

-[Unknown]

Yeah you are right. but watching animated movies is ok but playing a game that has Disney princes for a 20 year boy is just not ok from where I am. Yes its for Final Mix English patched. I searched it twice I couldn't find a separate thread so I thought it must be here.

Anyways the issues is resolved it have no problem with 32bit but crashed at then end after the two bosses on 64bit.
08-17-2014, 02:07 AM
So a follow-up from my post several weeks back... I've determined that KH:BBS FM just doesn't like running on Haswell graphics. And it's all versions of PPSSPP, not just 0.9.9.

What it looks like is either a Z-ordering issue or something else screwy in the graphics pipieline, as while walking around you can see jagged polygons flicker in and out in places where they're not supposed to be. It also lags like crazy. This happens regardless of the texture scaling/rendering resolution, including in native resolution.

I've attached some images to illustrate the issue, just look at those and keep in mind that such artifacts flicker in and out like crazy and there's enough lag as a result to cause the audio to crackle constantly. Long story short, the game is unplayable like this.

GPU is Intel HD Graphics 4600, CPU is a Core i7-4700MQ. All drivers are fully up-to-date as far as I know.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

08-22-2014, 06:36 AM
Hi, Just started playing runs perfectly, apart from the menu is overlapping the top of the menu screen, with a blue menu bar which looks stretched. Please help (Y)
09-07-2014, 06:36 PM
can someone tell me how to walk with the analog stick? i got my ps3 controller mapped right but the D-PAD is whats moving ventus instead of the analog and it makes it impossible to save or scroll through commands, other than this it runs perfect
09-07-2014, 10:17 PM
On android, the mini map only shows up in buffered mode but the scene is very very bad, you can't see anything around. Is there anyway to fix this?
09-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Disabling the ability of the game to use buffers will cause graphical glitches, like maps not showing. If you want things to work well, don't use speedhacks.

I'm not sure what you mean by "you can't see anything around." What device are you using? Are you using default settings?

Raito, go the the Controls settings and change the mapping there.

-[Unknown]
09-08-2014, 04:10 AM (This post was last modified: 09-08-2014 04:10 AM by lee13.)
Yes I use default setting. I'm using LG LTE2, Android 4.0. And this is what I mean, you can see the different between buffered mode and non-buffered mode

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

09-08-2014, 06:16 AM
Oh, I think that's this:
https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/issues/3058

Since it doesn't affect desktop, my guess has been it's a depth reuse issue.

-[Unknown]
09-08-2014, 10:07 AM
So this issue hasn't fixed yet. I'll wait then. Thank for your reply Smile