Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
NullDc or Onlive for iOS?
06-29-2013, 12:16 AM
NullDc or Onlive for iOS?
is it possible to port NULL DC or ONLIVE to ios? they are available for android and could run on iphone 4s/5/ipad2 and up
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-29-2013, 12:33 AM
RE: NullDc or Onlive for iOS?
yes of course. will they probably not.. just hope drk raz has an ios device lol.. ya never know nulldc is in development so he might have plans for more than one platform. imo this is why android is better than iosSmile

S TO DA G
06-29-2013, 01:13 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 01:17 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(06-29-2013 12:16 AM)Tamagotchi Wrote:  they are available for android
NOT.
A leaked alpha is not a state of "availability" to public, it's a leak. People on Android don't have high hopes about it, let alone on iOS and all that due to the absence of a developer acting like a proper adult. How sad, really, such a waste to see projects with potential and people with talent to end up like this. (no joke or sarcasm on the sentence)
06-29-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-29-2013 01:16 AM by Tamagotchi.)
i wrote nulldc or onlive... onlive is a stand alone android app.it can be ported. im not talking about dreamcast games in onlive...

btw ,i like cloud gaming.
06-29-2013, 02:05 AM
I think at one point Onlive tried to submit an app for iOS, and Apple rejected it didn't they? Anyways, neither of those are likely to go to IPhones anytime soon. Sorry Tamagotchi. (Love your namesake by the way.)
06-29-2013, 03:27 AM
(06-29-2013 12:33 AM)stodag Wrote:  yes of course. will they probably not.. just hope drk raz has an ios device lol.. ya never know nulldc is in development so he might have plans for more than one platform. imo this is why android is better than iosSmile

you riding android's jock does not make it better than ios,its a question of preference.dont be immature.
08-11-2013, 11:02 PM
So is anyone up to the challenge? Port Onlive to Cydia.Its 2,3 mb. I think it's possible.
08-11-2013, 11:23 PM
well... do it then ahah independant dev will never do that for free ahah porting an app from a big company like that...

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
08-12-2013, 12:22 AM
I've pretty much been a fan of OnLive since day 1, and a member. I can confirm that Steve Perlman (the founder, and once head of OnLive), showed OnLive running on an iPad a long time ago. In fact, OnLive's portable app was probably made for iOS. But because OnLive lets you purchase games through their app, it breaks the rules of Apple's App Store policy. You can't buy stuff like that via an app. So it's basically been stuck in development hell ever since. You can however, download OnLive Desktop, and OnLive Viewer (watch other people play games) for iOS.

Since Perlman left OnLive, and the entire company filed for bankruptcy, OnLive 2.0 has formed. They have been teasing at new "major" stuff coming soon, with new technology and crap. We've been sitting around waiting.. waiting.. waiting.. and nothing has come yet.

Bottomline: I wouldn't sit and wait for OnLive to be ported to iOS. My guess, the entire service will be getting a big facelift in the coming months, possibly next year. So maybe then, OnLive will develop their new "stuff" whatever it may be.. for iOS.

Devices:
Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7 - Stock 4.1.1

PC:
Intel Core 2 Duo CPU E6850 @ 3.00GHz
AMD Radeon HD 5450
08-12-2013, 03:29 AM
That makes sense Franco.That was a very mature answer unlike others....there is always cydia.Developers can get their money from there.
08-12-2013, 03:35 AM
(08-11-2013 11:02 PM)Tamagotchi Wrote:  So is anyone up to the challenge? Port Onlive to Cydia.Its 2,3 mb. I think it's possible.

It's impossible after the 1,02 mb mark.

Other than that, maybe just use some remote control app like this one: CrazyRemote ?

ズキューーン
08-12-2013, 03:49 AM
lol wait.. why it`s impossible after 1.02mb?

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Computer--
08-15-2013, 03:18 PM
i still think its posible.why not?
08-15-2013, 03:27 PM
reverse it then... or pay someone to do it... and port the code you'll got to ios Wink

--Current Computer--