Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
hot shot tennis/everybody tennis
05-24-2017, 05:17 AM (This post was last modified: 08-14-2019 10:31 PM by rakantoh.)
Exclamation hot shot tennis/everybody tennis
Hi. This bug i reported with ppsspp v1.4.1, and today still persist in v1.8.0. The error with the install files appears too with patapon 3.

This bug that i want to report is some errors with hot shots tennis: get a grip (in everybody´s tennis appears too). When i start a new game, it says that need 420MB for game data, when i accept to install, its inmediately, but the .bdl that creates have 0 bytes, and no save anything. if i delete this .bdl, or if i denied the install of the game data, i can save. Other issue is with the networking. when i try to create a room , the game freezes. with or without gamedata. I try to use the game data created in a real psp (go), and works, but the networking in ppsspp still freeze when i create a room and when i try to save i can´t. This errors in hot shots tennis appears in all ppsspp versions that i have: 1.1.1, 1.2.2, 1.3, and 1.4.1, in both 32 and 64 bits exe, and the most recent ppsspp version 1.8.0

PD: Sorry for my bad english.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply