Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PSP CPU Frequencies changing tests (Android)
07-10-2013, 09:26 AM
RE: PSP CPU Frequencies changing tests (Android)
i'm pretty bored today,so I did some crazy cpu test,note this the cpu speed I test not exceed 50,tested on android(maybe window also benefit of this),this not the final result(couse there's hundred more test to try),i just put some of the improve games(some get worse).

let's start:

test:naruto impact
--locking cpu to 30 absolutely improve it mostly when fighting many enemy,also when swap jump it does'nt lag badly(nice),no bug discovered using this method(window also gain benefit from it)

monster hunter fu:
----lock to 40-45 seem it gain some speed,but the fps is 20,which I think the games pretty slow conpared to it's speed,but if enable frameskip games got full speed but get a never ending frameskip(not recomended but it pretty much playable)

god of war chain of olympus:
----this is well locking the frequencies to 60 does improve it,but I discovered set it to 20-30 does give same result as 60,not recomended for window,only android.

dragonball shin budokai:
-----i don't know if it play like actual psp or not,but I locked it to 20,the speed does improve,also the fps did'nt drop much,but it look like little slow.pretty playable,frameskip will make the screen blinking.

crisis core.final fantasy 7:
-----,hmm only android benefit from this,i locked it to 10 seem like the heavy cutscenes look faster,pretty much the battle with many people does'nt lag much.

I also tested on some other games,the speed some got improve,some just get slower which I only set from 10-50.60 does'nt help with other games.

this is just simple solution right now,the speed in the emulator will gain slowly,so keep support ppssppSmile

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSP CPU Frequencies changing tests (Android) - aki21 - 07-10-2013 09:26 AM