Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Input lag in PPSSPP
06-27-2013, 02:50 PM
RE: Input lag in PPSSPP
I'm not frameskipping; no need to. On unlimited fps it's usually somewhere in the 750s, got enough power to run it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-27-2013, 03:01 PM
Something like this actually happens to me on Dissidia lol, it doesn't always happen but from time to time it suddenly starts and it's so annoying when you're on a one hit battle and you're about to win then the circle suddenly decides to not work when you're pressing up on the digital pad but pressing it alone or while pressing any other direction works just fine.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..
06-27-2013, 03:02 PM
Unlimited automatically skips frames according to a post by Unknown
07-17-2013, 04:39 PM
My extend has input lag . It's not too noticable on normal/hard but plenty noticable on extreme Sad
09-21-2013, 03:14 PM
Try putting the texture filter to nearest might work and remove the input lag
10-05-2013, 04:49 AM
I think ''button lag'' happens on all games.
10-15-2013, 02:57 PM (This post was last modified: 10-15-2013 02:58 PM by marstone.)
(09-21-2013 03:14 PM)izzcy Wrote:  Try putting the texture filter to nearest might work and remove the input lag

this is useless for me in patapon 1.

(06-27-2013 03:02 PM)Squall Leonhart Wrote:  Unlimited automatically skips frames according to a post by Unknown

tried "auto skip frame" but not work Sad
10-18-2013, 08:58 PM
Without the button lag, the games I play would be perfect, perfect speed too.
03-23-2014, 11:07 PM
It seems like the input lag is constant for every game, but it only really annoys me in rithym games. I tried DJ Max Portable and Rock band, there is the same problem. It's impossible for me to play Patapon, both 1 and 2, not just because of the fever(maintainable in Patapon 2 cause the accuracy needed is lower), but also the drum sounds. I was a very good player of Patapon and the sound of the drums not hitting accurately really bugs me.
03-25-2014, 06:09 AM
Patapon 1 I can't keep a fever, and in Patapon 2 I can't even get out of the tutorial by stringing 4 beats together. I see the flashes on the screen, but they seem to be going slower than the music.

Latest version from play store on a gs4. No frameskip.
05-12-2014, 07:01 PM
I'm having the same issue while playing patapon 2 on my PC. There is very minor lag, and attempting to correct my input manually (hitting the button a fraction of a second prior to when I normally would) does work. I haven't tried DJ max yet, but this minimal lag is most likely going to have an impact on that game as well. It would be nice if there were a calibration feature that would allow users to correct the screen/input lag.