Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oreimo Tsuzuku PSP
08-25-2013, 10:04 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 10:47 AM by Elucidator.)
RE: Oreimo PSP (Warning: X2 Render screenshots)
alright so using the build 0.9.1-131 will allow you to go farther, I was able to get past certain crashes that happens before... well at least thats in my case...

I encountered another crash... oh well, ill just wait for a newer build...

Intel Core i3-3110M | 8GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel RAM | Intel HD 4000 | Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 64-bit
Cloudfone Thrill 430D | MTK 6577 SoC
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
10-26-2013, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 10-26-2013 06:17 PM by Deathmaw.)
So been trying the latest english patch on the latest version of PPSSPP. Alot of issues. It seems to crash/hang alot when loading new scenes etc. Also crashes/hangs alot when I try to save. Strangely enough if I use the game without the english patch applied it runs great with no crashes of any kinds, So I am not really sure what would cause that.

This is what I get in the log when I tried to save and it hanged:

I get this popup between scenes sometimes:

Only seems to happen when it loads a new sprite or background image. Sometimes there are 4 other times 6 they are always in pairs though.

It seems to crash everytime I try to save so I am currently using savestates to try and test more.

-Edit-
I get this when It tries to load a specific sprite:

Can't seem to get past this bit, hangs at the same place no matter my settings it seems.

My Devices.

Android
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505

PC
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
AMD Phenom II X4 975 Quad 3.6GHZ
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 TI 1GB
8GB Ram
10-27-2013, 06:15 AM
Have you used the bugfixed patch that was released recently?
10-27-2013, 08:01 AM
(10-27-2013 06:15 AM)xgen96 Wrote:  Have you used the bugfixed patch that was released recently?

Yeah, latest version of the patch with common,Kuroneko and Kirino translated.

My Devices.

Android
Samsung Galaxy S4 i9505

PC
Windows 7 Ultimate 64Bit
AMD Phenom II X4 975 Quad 3.6GHZ
Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 TI 1GB
8GB Ram
10-30-2013, 03:49 PM
I don't have any sounds Ingame. Every other game has sound Sad Anything I can do? Confused
11-01-2013, 06:23 AM
(11-01-2013 05:54 AM)spookey1456 Wrote:  excuse me, but where did you people download the game and patch? I've been looking everywhere but i can't find ie

This forum don't support piracy read the Rules!!

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-04-2013, 04:03 AM
If your game has no sound, it is because the game's volume option turned off by default Tongue
Go set it at option in the game.
11-04-2013, 01:51 PM
can someone help me, this happen when accessing save/load Confused
[Image: inFbsboOqg6Md.png]
11-28-2013, 03:30 AM (This post was last modified: 11-28-2013 03:32 AM by blazer1980.)
RE: Oreimo Tsuzuku PSP (Warning: X2 Render screenshots)
(11-04-2013 01:51 PM)lsssk11331 Wrote:  can someone help me, this happen when accessing save/load Confused

Something about your system data for the game not being present, hence save/load is unable to take place.

(10-26-2013 05:19 PM)Deathmaw Wrote:  So been trying the latest english patch on the latest version of PPSSPP. Alot of issues. It seems to crash/hang alot when loading new scenes etc. Also crashes/hangs alot when I try to save. Strangely enough if I use the game without the english patch applied it runs great with no crashes of any kinds, So I am not really sure what would cause that.

This is what I get in the log when I tried to save and it hanged:

I get this popup between scenes sometimes:

Only seems to happen when it loads a new sprite or background image. Sometimes there are 4 other times 6 they are always in pairs though.

It seems to crash everytime I try to save so I am currently using savestates to try and test more.

-Edit-
I get this when It tries to load a specific sprite:

Can't seem to get past this bit, hangs at the same place no matter my settings it seems.

Maybe you should try telling the group who patched the game, they have been encountering some bugs that are present in retail PSPs as well.
01-06-2014, 01:37 AM
(12-14-2013 12:35 PM)spookey1456 Wrote:  Haha, it appears there was a misunderstanding, I was interested in knowing where to purchase the game online. I have been searching for it everywhere but due to my not being able to read japanese, my efforts have been to no avail. Can someone kindly link me to such an online store? (if any)

You can buy the game from Japanese PSN or play-asia.

Also, Ayase's partial patch was recently released by the translation group.
01-14-2014, 03:43 PM
Actually, I encountered that no system file present error many times, it happens a lot when changing locations or scenes, the save/loading crash also comes along with it, the only way to progress the story is by using savestates and hope that you can advance the story little by little although you cant save the system file which is a bummer meaning youll have to repeat again when it finally works in a future build to continue the story without savestates... the crashes also occur more often in loading different scenes, if you unthrottle PPSSPP, and use the R button skip... even on real PSP's sometimes it crashes although the frequency is very rare, to me it happens once or no crash at all per day...

Intel Core i3-3110M | 8GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel RAM | Intel HD 4000 | Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 64-bit
Cloudfone Thrill 430D | MTK 6577 SoC
02-05-2014, 01:06 AM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 01:44 AM by ulrich20.)
I have been having some problems, and no one has answers. Here's what happens (on both PC windows 7 and Android Galaxy SIII): I load up the patched version. The options menu, gallery, sound, etc. all work perfectly fine. However, whenever I select "Initial Start" to start the game, the FPS freezes, a black screen appears, and it force closes on me. I have read in the comments section of countless blogs about this fan translation, and a lot of people have been having the same problem. I don't know if it's a problem with PPSSPP, which is why I haven't contacted the translation team at all.

I have tried 4 times now, and still no success. Is there a setting I should change to make this work?
02-05-2014, 12:47 PM
Mayby try older emulator version. Im using 0.9.6 becose it give me 10%-15% more speed in MH 3rd HD than new versions.
And untranslated oreimo works, dunno with translated.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
02-05-2014, 06:37 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 08:34 PM by ulrich20.)
I'll try using an older version. I did try the unpatched version, and it works just fine. But when I follow the patching instructions by the translation team, it has the initial start glitch again. I will get back to you once I have a result from an older version of PPSSPP

EDIT: The older versions had the same exact problem. I will be creating a video of how I've been patching and running it to see if any of you guys can see a flaw in what I'm doing soon.
02-05-2014, 10:05 PM (This post was last modified: 02-05-2014 10:41 PM by ulrich20.)
(02-05-2014 12:47 PM)serafin72 Wrote:  Mayby try older emulator version. Im using 0.9.6 becose it give me 10%-15% more speed in MH 3rd HD than new versions.
And untranslated oreimo works, dunno with translated.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XymZEhDJms0

There, I made a video of my problems.