Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Oreimo Tsuzuku PSP
06-25-2013, 03:33 PM (This post was last modified: 05-01-2014 07:49 AM by vnctdj.)
Oreimo Tsuzuku PSP
Title : Ore no Imouto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai Portable ga Tsuzuku Wake ga Nai (Oreimo PSP)
Genre : Visual Novel
Region (US, EU, JP) : JP
Format (ISO, CSO, EBOOT) : ISO
Version : ppsspp-v0.8-61-g50f7c0a-windows-x86
Game ID : NPJH50568 (Disc 1) NPJH50569 (Disc 2)
Compatibility : Playable
Notes
- Game starts with the options settings all to zero (Actual PSP does not have that behavior) Need to reset all settings to default to fix this. (Triangle button in options)
- Frequent Audio crackling throughout the game. Probably the way the game loads the audio when the line changes?
- Some oddities with certain game images (Push Start Button, auto mode)
- During scenes with black backgrounds or flashback CGs, the last seen image during FMVs is used in place of it instead. (Fourth screenshot has this glitch pictured)
- Game crashes 5 minutes into the game in Disc 1, at a specific line. Crash can be skipped using an existing save file (http://www.mediafire.com/download/9m7s7c...0568.zip). No crashes encountered yet in Disc 2.

- Partial English Patch available, but not tested to isolate all problems with the game instead of new problems caused by the patch.

Screenshots

Disc 1

[Image: tMkgw4u.jpg]
[Image: 28hHZGu.jpg]
[Image: 17l4izy.jpg]
[Image: qPNtsfU.jpg]
[Image: 5iHNNaC.jpg]

Disc 2

[Image: ZbzQqVA.jpg]
[Image: eJe0KBd.jpg]
[Image: 7fjaRAG.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-26-2013, 10:49 PM (This post was last modified: 06-26-2013 10:49 PM by ryustylish.)
RE: Oreimo PSP (Warning: X2 Render screenshots)
Im playing the first disc using 0.7.6 1490 windows x64, and so far the game works fine aside from the issues mentioned. Audio is near perfect though, I hear some issues only on specific parts (for example while choosing "character select" in the breakout minigame), during normal gameplay the sound is fine.

Btw, using the english patch with the default fonts the text is badly formated and ugly, Im using a custom font I found in the web from the patch which works as it should.

Tested with a laptop (i3 2350m 4gb ram intel hd 3000)
Emulator running with the default settings plus fast memory.
06-27-2013, 11:42 AM
So the english patch covers most of the game or not?I only played eroge once(princess lover) and I'd like to try this one aswell Smile
06-27-2013, 03:40 PM
(06-27-2013 11:42 AM)livisor Wrote:  So the english patch covers most of the game or not?I only played eroge once(princess lover) and I'd like to try this one aswell Smile
not yet,the patch just cover 2 route (normal route and kuro neko route)
if you want full patch of disc 1,it's probably you need to wait until end of the this year or next year maybe Big Grin no one knows Tongue
06-30-2013, 07:54 PM
How did you get the save files to work? I can't figure out how to get the .DAT files to work as a save.
07-02-2013, 04:12 PM
(06-26-2013 10:49 PM)ryustylish Wrote:  Im playing the first disc using 0.7.6 1490 windows x64, and so far the game works fine aside from the issues mentioned. Audio is near perfect though, I hear some issues only on specific parts (for example while choosing "character select" in the breakout minigame), during normal gameplay the sound is fine.

Btw, using the english patch with the default fonts the text is badly formated and ugly, Im using a custom font I found in the web from the patch which works as it should.

When you say audio is near perfect, does that mean you are encountering popping/crackling noises from the audio whenever a line changes?

My guess is that the audio doesn't have its own thread, which leads to it causing the noise whenever stuff is loading.

(06-30-2013 07:54 PM)Nambles Wrote:  How did you get the save files to work? I can't figure out how to get the .DAT files to work as a save.

Just extract it to the savedata folder.
07-03-2013, 06:09 AM
(07-02-2013 04:12 PM)blazer1980 Wrote:  When you say audio is near perfect, does that mean you are encountering popping/crackling noises from the audio whenever a line changes?

My guess is that the audio doesn't have its own thread, which leads to it causing the noise whenever stuff is loading.

Nope, during gameplay the music, sfx and voices are fine. Audio cracks only when I am navigating in the main menu, when I press O, I hear some distortion while loading the graphics of the new menu.

I remember time ago when I had audio issues with project diva games, however that was only the case on my laptop, my desktop had perfect sound, now both work fine though. Maybe its related to cpu performance.
07-04-2013, 07:28 AM (This post was last modified: 07-04-2013 07:29 AM by blazer1980.)
(07-03-2013 06:09 AM)ryustylish Wrote:  Nope, during gameplay the music, sfx and voices are fine. Audio cracks only when I am navigating in the main menu, when I press O, I hear some distortion while loading the graphics of the new menu.

I remember time ago when I had audio issues with project diva games, however that was only the case on my laptop, my desktop had perfect sound, now both work fine though. Maybe its related to cpu performance.

That's weird, I seem to be getting some random stuttering/crackling noises at times, though it could be because I'm using a higher render resolution with Simple 2x SSAA on and Texture Filtering to Linear.

My CPU's Intel Core i7-2600K so I don't think that would be the issue there...
07-05-2013, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 07-05-2013 09:50 AM by ryustylish.)
I played today using that settings (4x res plus ssaa) and It worked like a charm, linear filtering doesn't affect performance as far as I know (I always have it on).

Weird stuff indeed.
07-06-2013, 08:19 PM (This post was last modified: 07-06-2013 09:43 PM by Roughy.)
Edit: Just realized that despite the title of the thread, this thread is for for the sequel rather than the first one. I would consider there to be enough relation to leave the post here.

I'm seeing random hangups at various points in the game, usually when it is displaying some kind of visual effect (Shaking the screen etc).

Log is spammed with readfromhardware/writefromhardware invalid address, always stuck in a loop. I have been able to exit some of these loops using the disassembler without further affecting gameplay, but have gotten stuck on some of the later ones (way too long to locate the right exit point).

It hangs at different locations with different builds, but if no one else has run into this issue it would seem likely that the issue is somewhere on my end.

Has anyone run into this at all?
07-10-2013, 08:57 PM
(06-26-2013 10:49 PM)ryustylish Wrote:  Im playing the first disc using 0.7.6 1490 windows x64, and so far the game works fine aside from the issues mentioned. Audio is near perfect though, I hear some issues only on specific parts (for example while choosing "character select" in the breakout minigame), during normal gameplay the sound is fine.

could you give me the link to the font you are using?
07-11-2013, 02:28 AM
(07-10-2013 08:57 PM)wolfteam20 Wrote:  could you give me the link to the font you are using?

http://www.mediafire.com/download/bb4d5dbl3t8y21u/null

Rename the file to .rar to extract it.
07-27-2013, 08:10 AM
I'm also trying to get this game working, seems to be fine, but somehow there is no sound in FMVs (and there is on the Android version).
Also, can you please explain to me - is the first OreImo game absolutely the same, as the first disc of this one?
And did I understand correctly that the second disc somehow uses the save data from the end of the first? Will this feature work correctly with PPSSPP?
08-22-2013, 04:23 AM (This post was last modified: 08-22-2013 04:51 AM by Elucidator.)
been trying to make this game work for a while now, some random crashes can be avoided by using the interpreter and software renderer, im using the latest builds and now im stuck and my log is spammed with invalid address somethings... none of the above solution works even at the highest compatibility settings... the address im talking about is 088b31b0...

Intel Core i3-3110M | 8GB DDR3-1600 Dual Channel RAM | Intel HD 4000 | Windows 7 SP1 Ultimate 64-bit
Cloudfone Thrill 430D | MTK 6577 SoC
08-24-2013, 05:16 PM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 05:21 PM by jasonhan416.)
So far playing on 64bit computer works near perfect. everything stable and playable on current version 0.91 emulator.

However, when I try playing it on my galaxy s3 with 0.91 emulator, FPS jumps down and up to 2fps~20fps. Which makes the sound quality awful... Is there a way to stabilize the game on s3?