Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Black Rock Shooter: The Game
12-30-2013, 09:38 AM
RE: Black Rock Shooter The Game (US)
(12-30-2013 08:52 AM)Vaan24 Wrote:  Is Anyone have same problem ?
I have problem when the second battle begin. It only shows health bar and everything is pitch black.
If anyone know how to fix this please reply.

me too Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
12-30-2013, 03:01 PM
(12-30-2013 09:38 AM)yugoichi Wrote:  
(12-30-2013 08:52 AM)Vaan24 Wrote:  Is Anyone have same problem ?
I have problem when the second battle begin. It only shows health bar and everything is pitch black.
If anyone know how to fix this please reply.

me too Sad

Looks like I'm not the one who's have this problem.
I hope the next version of PPSSPP can fix it Sad.
01-11-2014, 07:22 PM
(I've been trying to play BRS on my windows pc, and there is a few flickering problems but that isn't the main issue. The main issue is that during encounters in the first area and from I think thereon, things such as this http://puu.sh/6ht46.jpg and essentially massive black and white flickering, and all the sprites start to leave trails. it resolves as soon as the enemies are defeated but any encounter that starts causes graphical glitches like this to happen. Does anyone know any settings I could try to get this to stop? (I've fiddled around with it for a bit now.) ) And this is with the english version. It runs fine in the open world, and even in cutscenes. I believe it might be caused simply by the background transition, since it resolves at the end of a battle. But currently it's unplayable, any suggestions.
01-13-2014, 06:34 AM
(01-11-2014 07:22 PM)RinaRaindrop Wrote:  (I've been trying to play BRS on my windows pc, and there is a few flickering problems but that isn't the main issue. The main issue is that during encounters in the first area and from I think thereon, things such as this http://puu.sh/6ht46.jpg and essentially massive black and white flickering, and all the sprites start to leave trails. it resolves as soon as the enemies are defeated but any encounter that starts causes graphical glitches like this to happen. Does anyone know any settings I could try to get this to stop? (I've fiddled around with it for a bit now.) ) And this is with the english version. It runs fine in the open world, and even in cutscenes. I believe it might be caused simply by the background transition, since it resolves at the end of a battle. But currently it's unplayable, any suggestions.

You can download newer version of PPSSPP in here http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/
01-13-2014, 12:56 PM
Here you go my second battle (Its Pitch Black !!!!!!)

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

01-21-2014, 12:35 PM
RE: Black Rock Shooter: The Game
THX,Bro
01-22-2014, 05:56 AM
Is this the US version or JP ?
Cause I have US ver but its always give black screen after second battle
01-22-2014, 02:17 PM
From what i read problem is at win7 x64. I tried at win8 and there i don`t have problem, then you can use virtual machine to win 8 if you don`t like win XP. From someone above write win 7 x32 work too, but i`m not sure. i don`t have win 7 x32 and don`t need it, then sorry.
02-09-2014, 06:39 PM (This post was last modified: 02-09-2014 06:39 PM by Kokoro.)
Yeah! I finished the whole game today without any problems Sleepy

I used build v0.9.6-666-gc0d3d9c/64bit. I tried save states, cwcheats (to unlock costumesTongue) and there was no problem at all.

Game works really well on Windows7 x64, despite the nonsense that you write, that game don't wana work on that system.

My advice? First learn how to operate and configure your OS, then you can start games emulation on PC.
02-09-2014, 07:07 PM
(01-22-2014 05:56 AM)Vaan24 Wrote:  Is this the US version or JP ?
Cause I have US ver but its always give black screen after second battle

This is so JP version. The US version is on a separate thread.

o.o Oh Hi XD
P.S: Wanted to go to Japan so badly

AOD270
Windows 7 Home Basic (32bit)
Intel Atom N2800 (Quad-core) 1.86GHz
Intel Graphic Media Accelerator 3600 series
02-09-2014, 09:02 PM
Information RE: Black Rock Shooter: The Game
(02-09-2014 06:39 PM)Kokoro Wrote:  Yeah! I finished the whole game today without any problems Sleepy

I used build v0.9.6-666-gc0d3d9c/64bit. I tried save states, cwcheats (to unlock costumesTongue) and there was no problem at all.

Game works really well on Windows7 x64, despite the nonsense that you write, that game don't wana work on that system.

My advice? First learn how to operate and configure your OS, then you can start games emulation on PC.
For your information NOT everyone maybe as clued up as you obviously, they maybe new at using PC's let alone using an x64 version of OS.
So don't be a Arse in future, try helping these people out instead, and teach them HOW TO CONFIGURE there systems, so it runs correctly.

RANT OVER.........Come on Guys & Gals, lets make this emulator the greatest it can be. Cool
02-10-2014, 07:40 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 08:57 AM by Kokoro.)
(02-09-2014 09:02 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 06:39 PM)Kokoro Wrote:  Yeah! I finished the whole game today without any problems Sleepy

For your information NOT everyone maybe as clued up as you obviously, they maybe new at using PC's let alone using an x64 version of OS.
So don't be a Arse in future, try helping these people out instead, and teach them HOW TO CONFIGURE there systems, so it runs correctly.

RANT OVER.........Come on Guys & Gals, lets make this emulator the greatest it can be. Cool

@The Phoenix
I know that: "NOT everyone maybe as clued up", thats why i write that.

I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just little tired to listen cries when something works good.

And when I help someone, then there will appear a new person and asking the same questions, without reading previous posts where can find resolve for issue... Thats all.

If You/We wana help them with OS, then we should have thread like "Software and OS support", writing about system configuration in games threads is pointless, because they do not find this information in game thread like this one, and continue to ask same questions.
02-10-2014, 10:54 AM (This post was last modified: 02-10-2014 11:00 AM by The Phoenix.)
Information RE: Black Rock Shooter: The Game
(02-10-2014 07:40 AM)Kokoro Wrote:  
(02-09-2014 09:02 PM)The Phoenix Wrote:  

@The Phoenix
I know that: "NOT everyone maybe as clued up", thats why i write that.

I'm not mad at anyone, I'm just little tired to listen cries when something works good.

And when I help someone, then there will appear a new person and asking the same questions, without reading previous posts where can find resolve for issue... Thats all.

If You/We wana help them with OS, then we should have thread like "Software and OS support", writing about system configuration in games threads is pointless, because they do not find this information in game thread like this one, and continue to ask same questions.
That's why we need some kind of Wiki, which at a moments glance, you can see if a particular game works on PC/Android/Ios/Mac/Pandora/Etc Etc Cool
Edit: But until that happens maybe in another year, we have to put up with Noobs asking the same questions, sadly but true, we will get there in the end, but its going to take a lot of time & effort writing a Wiki for every game & on so many devices. Sad
02-10-2014, 11:27 AM
(02-10-2014 10:54 AM)The Phoenix Wrote:  Edit: But until that happens maybe in another year, we have to put up with Noobs asking the same questions, sadly but true, we will get there in the end, but its going to take a lot of time & effort writing a Wiki for every game & on so many devices. Sad

Yes it's sad but true, my and your hope.

And knowing life, everything will end on discussion between two unknown persons in this forum, in this thread, in this topic...
02-12-2014, 04:18 AM
~~> can i ask? how is speed on android? is it full speed?
thank you!

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\