Thread Rating:
  • 8 Votes - 4 Average
Black Rock Shooter: The Game
08-23-2013, 02:45 AM
RE: Black Rock Shooter: The Game
(08-22-2013 10:17 PM)bonquacks Wrote:  
(08-22-2013 04:24 AM)lockonv Wrote:  i using laptop to play the game but after the first battle, the screen keep blinking black on the second battle.. is it the setting problem??

Try these settings in the ppsspp.ini:-

Code:
[CPU]
Jit = True
FastMemory = True
CPUSpeed = 0
SeparateCPUThread = False
SeparateIOThread = False
[Graphics]
ShowFPSCounter = 3
ResolutionScale = 3
RenderingMode = 1
HardwareTransform = True
TextureFiltering = 4
SSAA = False
FrameSkip = 0
FrameRate = 0
ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 0
AnisotropyLevel = 4
VertexCache = True
FullScreen = False
FullScreenOnLaunch = False
StretchToDisplay = False
TrueColor = True
MipMap = False
TexScalingLevel = 1
TexScalingType = 0
TexDeposterize = False
VSyncInterval = False
VBO = False
SoftwareRendering = False

Report back if it works for you.

It still the same...Sad
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-23-2013, 08:51 AM
Me too.
08-23-2013, 09:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-23-2013 09:17 AM by bonquacks.)
I don't know what else to say then, I don't have this issue at all, and I'm far into the game. (Chapter 3 now).

Both of you never mention your specs (CPU, GPU, OS etc), so I don't know what could be your problem.

Pentium D 820 @ 2.8 GHz stock, NVIDIA 7600 GT,1 GB RAM, Windows XP.
08-23-2013, 12:46 PM
(08-23-2013 09:16 AM)bonquacks Wrote:  I don't know what else to say then, I don't have this issue at all, and I'm far into the game. (Chapter 3 now).

Both of you never mention your specs (CPU, GPU, OS etc), so I don't know what could be your problem.

Intel Core i5 -2410M 2.30GHz, 64Bit OS, window 7, 4G RAM, 1G nvdia GeForce 540M( that is my laptop spec)
08-23-2013, 06:11 PM
Pentium Dual-Core CPU T4500 @ 2.30GHz, 3.00GB RAM, Mobile Intel 4 Series Express Chipset Family, MS Windows 7 Home Premium 64-Bit SP1. Mobile Intel® GMA 4500M
08-24-2013, 01:15 AM (This post was last modified: 08-24-2013 01:15 AM by solarmystic.)
This is just another suggestion, are you fellows updated to the latest dev builds, they could resolve this issue:-

http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

PPSSPP Modern Testbed:-
Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.0 GHz
NVIDIA Geforce GTX 760 2GB GDDR5 VRAM @ 1138/6500 Mhz
16 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1600 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1

PPSSPP Ancient Testing Rig:-
Intel Core 2 Duo T9550 @ 2.8GHz
ATI Mobility Radeon 4670 1GB GDDR3 VRAM @ 843/882 MHz
8 GB DDR3 RAM @ 1066 MHz
Windows 7 x64 SP1
08-24-2013, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 08-25-2013 02:39 PM by Yasutsuna25.)
Yes. I always play at newest build, but its the some for all (old and new), BUT at new ver. i can watch OP without black screen blinking when i use force FPS.

Then i have question to you solarmystic: you play at laptop or PC? becouse mayby BRS show black screen at laptop (its stupid, but I and locknov have the some problem and we both play at laptop).

Edit: i open game one time again and OP blink like hell.

Edit 2:

Sovled movies problem: thats my ini:

[CPU]
Jit = True
SeparateIOThread = True
FastMemory = True
CPUSpeed = 0
[Graphics]
ShowFPSCounter = 3
ResolutionScale = 2
RenderingMode = 1
HardwareTransform = True
TextureFiltering = 1
SSAA = False
FrameSkip = 0
FrameRate = 0
ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60
AnisotropyLevel = 4
VertexCache = True
FullScreen = False
StretchToDisplay = False
TrueColor = True
MipMap = False
TexScalingLevel = 1
TexScalingType = 2
TexDeposterize = True
VSyncInterval = False

its to newest ver. When you want to saw something in battle (enemys bar) thaen change to Non-Buffered rendering (but then movies gonna blink like hell, then do it when game start, or when after movies(I mean movies like OP, or the one where BRS get teddy bear), but that not change the fact i steel don`t saw: what enemy do, how far he is, and what type is it. Still: mayby it help to someone, or someone think its OK with just this...

Edit 3:

Mystery solved: I test game at my PC with win XP 32bit. Game don`t work correctly at win 7 64bit (i think). If someone have problems with it becouse win7 x64 try install virtual machine win XP x32 (its program which emulate windows). Thats onyly option if you don`t have 2nd computer. If its still don`t work then dunno. Mayby it just don`t work at laptops.
08-26-2013, 07:05 AM
(08-24-2013 09:50 AM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  Yes. I always play at newest build, but its the some for all (old and new), BUT at new ver. i can watch OP without black screen blinking when i use force FPS.

Then i have question to you solarmystic: you play at laptop or PC? becouse mayby BRS show black screen at laptop (its stupid, but I and locknov have the some problem and we both play at laptop).

Edit: i open game one time again and OP blink like hell.

Edit 2:

Sovled movies problem: thats my ini:

[CPU]
Jit = True
SeparateIOThread = True
FastMemory = True
CPUSpeed = 0
[Graphics]
ShowFPSCounter = 3
ResolutionScale = 2
RenderingMode = 1
HardwareTransform = True
TextureFiltering = 1
SSAA = False
FrameSkip = 0
FrameRate = 0
ForceMaxEmulatedFPS = 60
AnisotropyLevel = 4
VertexCache = True
FullScreen = False
StretchToDisplay = False
TrueColor = True
MipMap = False
TexScalingLevel = 1
TexScalingType = 2
TexDeposterize = True
VSyncInterval = False

its to newest ver. When you want to saw something in battle (enemys bar) thaen change to Non-Buffered rendering (but then movies gonna blink like hell, then do it when game start, or when after movies(I mean movies like OP, or the one where BRS get teddy bear), but that not change the fact i steel don`t saw: what enemy do, how far he is, and what type is it. Still: mayby it help to someone, or someone think its OK with just this...

Edit 3:

Mystery solved: I test game at my PC with win XP 32bit. Game don`t work correctly at win 7 64bit (i think). If someone have problems with it becouse win7 x64 try install virtual machine win XP x32 (its program which emulate windows). Thats onyly option if you don`t have 2nd computer. If its still don`t work then dunno. Mayby it just don`t work at laptops.

OK. I did what Yasutsuna said, installed a virtual machine for win XP 32 and tried BRS with ppsspp there, and it worked perfectly and I didn't even mess with the configuration or anything, maybe that's why the opening was blinking too much. Well this means that there's some problem with the emulating the game in win7 64 at least, that's my original system don't know if the problems is in others as well. So that's all, and sorry for my english.
08-27-2013, 11:39 AM
RE: Black Rock Shooter The Game (US)
Does the 0.91 build fix that loading screen at the gate?
08-29-2013, 12:19 PM
can you upload the Virtual Machine XP for Win 7 x86? because my problem is same with that Big Grin
08-29-2013, 05:02 PM
google don`t bite dude... I can`t uplad it, becouse you need to configure it yourself. Just write in google "Virtual machine win XP x32".
BTW: I don`t use VM, but have 2 computers. 1 with win 7x64, and 1 with XPx32.
08-30-2013, 03:30 AM
(08-29-2013 05:02 PM)Yasutsuna25 Wrote:  google don`t bite dude... I can`t uplad it, becouse you need to configure it yourself. Just write in google "Virtual machine win XP x32".
BTW: I don`t use VM, but have 2 computers. 1 with win 7x64, and 1 with XPx32.

so, it work best at win XP? better using dual OS
08-30-2013, 01:00 PM
PPSSPP work best at win XP from what i see (all games which i play till now on it work better at XP, but sometimes i need to use 7 becouse of my brother). BRS don`t even work at 7. You can dl Virtual machine which emulate you windows XP and then you can play. Simple? Just write in google "Virtual Machine win XP x32" and dl it. Virtual machine is emulator of windows. its popular at PS3 if you want have good web search like mozzila, opera, internet explorer, etc. In net you find many guides how to configure it.
08-30-2013, 09:23 PM
oh thx about the info..
09-04-2013, 12:28 AM
ok then, to play the game in WinXP or download a WinXP Virtual Machine seems to be the solution but it would be better if they fix the problem for ppsspp in Win7 as well, isn't there a way to inform the developers or something so they can fix it?