Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PPSSPP Questions
06-23-2013, 11:12 AM
PPSSPP Questions
Hey Guys, I have a few questions about the Emulator...

First: when will multiplayer (ad-hoc) will come out, because monster hunter (and other games) where nice to play with mates Wink

Second: Can the Developer make the Emulator a bit faster Big Grin
On my s3 monster hunter works with 40 vps ! Its quite good.

On my Laptop 60 vps!

But on my low end pc (just for fun Tongue) it works with 20-30 vps in quests,
in home or town with 40 ! its amazing fast for my old pc Big Grin but if it where a little bit faster it would be nice Smile

Old Pc specs: Intel Pentium 4 2,0 GHZ SINGLE CORE !!!!!
Ati Radeon 9800 Pro 256mb vram !!!!
1 GB ram !!!!!

its still fast for this specs Big Grin, nice work but i hope it will be a little bit faster Smile

And Last question is that i hope there will be come out sounds untill this year Smile

(sorry for my bad english Wink im from germany Big Grin )

But All in all thank you Developer for this amazing Emulator Smile
Find all posts by this user
06-23-2013, 11:15 AM (This post was last modified: 06-23-2013 11:16 AM by joekenton.)
RE: PPSSPP Questions
There is a feature request thread where you can request features such as multiplayer support, but it's already been suggested a thousand times and it isn't a priority for the devs. Other than that, asking for the devs to 'make the emulator faster' is pretty ignorant and they are already working as hard as they can. Your 'old pc' isn't powerful enough to get decent fps and begging won't help.
06-23-2013, 12:24 PM
that PC wont do,I guess...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
06-23-2013, 02:25 PM
@Downs you can do any requests here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3252 Ad-hoc will come last as emulator is still in development and there are more important stuff to do

Tread closed
Thread Closed