Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
How to make video on PC
06-21-2013, 09:05 AM
How to make video on PC
Someone know good program that i can record ppsspp gameplay on PC (we can resize etc)??

And maybe for android too Blush

Hope someone can help me Smile

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-21-2013, 09:51 AM
RE: How to make video on PC
i thik you should use frapp

or camtasia

its also depend on you pc
06-22-2013, 01:18 PM
i use hypercam even tho i hate it

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
06-29-2013, 11:27 AM
I think that Fraps is a good software if you are on PC.

On Android, I know that there are some applications which can record your gameplays but I can't inform you more given that I don't own an Android device...

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-29-2013, 05:57 PM
Bandicam is also good. From what I've seen on my tests, Outputs way smaller video file sizes than Fraps so that's a plus if you want to preserve your drive space. It also has a small footprint.

☕ PSP-3001 CFW 6.60 PRO-B10
▶▶ Twin Blades | Shin Megami Tensei: Persona | 探偵オペラ ミルキィホームズ
✦ http://j.mp/Backloggery
06-29-2013, 06:05 PM
camtasia cut half my speed Tongue '

I gonna try fraps next then bandicam is any of this program dont cut half my precious vps Big Grin?

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-29-2013, 06:54 PM
(06-29-2013 05:57 PM)ShedoSurashu Wrote:  Bandicam is also good. From what I've seen on my tests, Outputs way smaller video file sizes than Fraps so that's a plus if you want to preserve your drive space. It also has a small footprint.

The video files created by Fraps need a lot of space on your HDD because Fraps records videos in a non-compressed format in order to avoid lag when you play the game you are recording.

Afterwards, if you want to save free space on your HDD, you should convert your videos in a compressed format, with the DivX codec for example Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
07-19-2013, 09:24 PM
Use Mirillis Action!
I have tried all of the above recorders listed and none of them compare to the quality of Action!
I do not get much of a hit on fps, it has a built in file converter and supports direct uploading to youtube. You can also configure it in many ways to suit your own taste, and adjust the quality of the video. It records a smaller video (still fairly large raw avi) than most other screen recorders.

at least check it out, I would recommend it over everything else. Plus it is really easy to use and understand.
09-07-2013, 07:56 AM
Recording on PPSSPP
So, I've recently decided that I wanted to try to record some games from this emulator. However, it seems that using my main form of recording software (Dxtory) causes the emulator to lag some (sometimes moreso than necessary, making the audio and sometimes the video stutter). Is there any recommended way to record games on PPSSPP, or is it impossible for someone with my computer specs to do so (which I'm assuming is the case)?
09-07-2013, 08:00 AM
There's already a thread for this topic here:
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=4175
Do a search before creating a new thread! Wink

Anyway, since you are new to the forum, you should visit the Welcome Thread! Smile

Merged.

● If you report (or happen to find any) game/mini/demo that's still not on the compatibility list yet even after 48 hours, you can PM me the link!
● Sorry for my bad english, I'm Indonesian.
09-07-2013, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 08:21 AM by Xenomic.)
Oops. My bad...I did look, but I apparently missed this somehow? ^^;;

Anywho, I did try FRAPs myself. While yes, FRAPs does seem to run perfectly fine (setting it to 60 FPS so that the quality doesn't come out terribly...), I have no way of doing commentary if I so desired to do so (FRAPs can pick up my mic, but my mic is so low in comparison to the game that if I lowered the game audio, nobody would hear anything at all). Dxtory (my main recording program) CAN record it (and it records the visuals perfectly) and CAN record my voice while playing too, but will lag the emulator as you may already know. So yeah, can anyone help on this matter? I did recently look at the optimizations thread for PPSSPP 0.9.1 or whatever, which helped a TON (thanks guys...wish I would've known about it before I finished Crisis Core), but don't think that'll help with Dxtory recording @_@;

EDIT - Ok, I retried recording with Dxtory after the settings, and it's ALMOST perfect. There's SOME stutters in the recording (also, I noticed that whenever I exit the menu in Crisis Core after loading a savestate, it takes it a while to get out of the menu now...is that because of the new settings?), but it's almost there...should I do a test recording for you guys to determine what I may need?
09-07-2013, 02:26 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 02:32 PM by Squall.)
Camtasia, Fraps and Bandicam suck, because they are not free.
I will try HyperCam, it seems free.
09-07-2013, 02:53 PM (This post was last modified: 09-07-2013 02:55 PM by TheDax.)
I'm surprised nobody's mentioned OBS(Open Broadcaster Software). It's like X-Split, but it's free(as in no cost), open source, and can record to files as well. Its game capture mode(similar to DXtory) works with PPSSPP too, last time I checked.

It's mainly used for live streaming, but as I said, you can record to local files as well if you don't want to stream.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
09-07-2013, 02:55 PM
I use msi afterburner...

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
09-07-2013, 03:43 PM
I use ZD Soft Screen Recorder it's simple and easy to use.

Feel Free To Visit My Youtube Channel at: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGPnfU4q12x6vEWXv4Ftq8Q/videos