Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
06-25-2014, 05:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-25-2014 06:21 AM by Shadowgodd.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
(06-25-2014 04:10 AM)TheDax Wrote:  Before this thread gets derailed any further, let's try to get back on topic, please. Tabris666 and Shadowgodd, if you feel the need to continue discussing the legality and intricacies of backups, piracy, etc., I ask that you please take it to PMs. This topic is about running the game, discussing its content, and solving problems related to its emulation, not whether or not it's legal to have the game in an ISO format and running it in an emulator.

More on-topic, the "victory screenshot" that shows up when you're retrieving quest rewards works now as long as Simulate Block transfers is on. It wasn't game breaking, but it's still nice to see the game progressing that much closer to perfection.

i am actually already in the process of emailing the creator of PPSSPP to figure out legality issues i am waiting for reply and he seems to reply ASAP as he has already replied to a prior issue i had with the resent PPSSPP android build not playing mediaplayer music when PPSSPP is running ...if said is true then it is NBD to me its easy as tap, delete, ok. then off to the store i go...

(06-22-2014 04:13 AM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  
(06-22-2014 12:15 AM)Tabris666 Wrote:  
(06-21-2014 11:22 PM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  so guys, how strong could a pc be to play the hd ver?
if the requiremnets are high, should I consider patching the psp version iso and then playing it on ppsspp?
it doesnt require so much hardware i was able to play the hd on my psp this means the graphic update it isnt a big deal the ppsspp requirements arent much so as long as you have a gpu with pixel shader 3.0 the rest is just messing with the configuration about patching the psp version that wont make it why thats easy i made an iso of the hd remaster but i renamed the iso to the psp disc id and it didnt work so it useless to do that the emulator have a problem with the disc id

but does the patched psp iso work on ppsspp?
btw, my psp IS broken, so I couldn't it there
yea my psp is in pieces to and yes an ISO version of the HD version of the game does work assuming you have the HD version already and assuming the legality issue is in fact not applicable to those who own rights to the physical or digital versions as it is...
its very stuttery tho especially in town...
i posted prior how to minimize the issue tho by turning off a few ingame options blur and bloom and changing the emulator options it needs to be on nonbuffer, skip 2, auto skip, upscaler auto, xBRZ, isotropic off, ...works best i thought. limited intown stutter and made gameplay maps playable with best grafx possible...

however there is no working version of the original non HD version or none i have found yet... even people who have tried to rip it straight from their UMD have issues getting it to play thru PPSSPP on anything other then a PSP so if u still had ur PSP and where only trying to patch it to english to make the game "right and playable" to you then that would be the best way to do so, by using PPSSPP on ur PSP and loading the patch into the file or folder or however they said to do it...

(06-25-2014 05:29 AM)Shadowgodd Wrote:  
(06-25-2014 04:10 AM)TheDax Wrote:  Before this thread gets derailed any further, let's try to get back on topic, please. Tabris666 and Shadowgodd, if you feel the need to continue discussing the legality and intricacies of backups, piracy, etc., I ask that you please take it to PMs. This topic is about running the game, discussing its content, and solving problems related to its emulation, not whether or not it's legal to have the game in an ISO format and running it in an emulator.

More on-topic, the "victory screenshot" that shows up when you're retrieving quest rewards works now as long as Simulate Block transfers is on. It wasn't game breaking, but it's still nice to see the game progressing that much closer to perfection.

i am actually already in the process of emailing the creator of PPSSPP to figure out legality issues i am waiting for reply and he seems to reply ASAP as he has already replied to a prior issue i had with the resent PPSSPP android build not playing mediaplayer music when PPSSPP is running ...if said is true then it is NBD to me its easy as tap, delete, ok. then off to the store i go...

(06-22-2014 04:13 AM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  
(06-22-2014 12:15 AM)Tabris666 Wrote:  
(06-21-2014 11:22 PM)Vernon9398 Wrote:  so guys, how strong could a pc be to play the hd ver?
if the requiremnets are high, should I consider patching the psp version iso and then playing it on ppsspp?
it doesnt require so much hardware i was able to play the hd on my psp this means the graphic update it isnt a big deal the ppsspp requirements arent much so as long as you have a gpu with pixel shader 3.0 the rest is just messing with the configuration about patching the psp version that wont make it why thats easy i made an iso of the hd remaster but i renamed the iso to the psp disc id and it didnt work so it useless to do that the emulator have a problem with the disc id

but does the patched psp iso work on ppsspp?
btw, my psp IS broken, so I couldn't it there
yea my psp is in pieces to and yes an ISO version of the HD version of the game does work assuming you have the HD version already and assuming the legality issue is in fact not applicable to those who own rights to the physical or digital versions as it is...
its very stuttery tho especially in town...
i posted prior how to minimize the issue tho by turning off a few ingame options blur and bloom and changing the emulator options it needs to be on nonbuffer, skip 2, auto skip, upscaler auto, xBRZ, isotropic off, ...works best i thought. limited intown stutter and made gameplay maps playable with best grafx possible...

however there is no working version of the original non HD version or none i have found yet... even people who have tried to rip it straight from their UMD have issues getting it to play thru PPSSPP on anything other then a PSP so if u still had ur PSP and where only trying to patch it to english to make the game "right and playable" to you then that would be the best way to do so, by using PPSSPP on ur PSP and loading the patch into the file or folder or however they said to do it...

also if ur using an android i advise it be a good 1 haha if ur goin to use PC then it should run the HD version no prob... and the original as i said only really plays on the PSP only and even still has issues
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER - Shadowgodd - 06-25-2014 05:29 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Raimoo - 12-08-2013, 10:38 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Choco - 12-08-2013, 10:43 AM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - vnctdj - 12-08-2013, 01:03 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - TheDax - 12-08-2013, 02:57 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - Choco - 12-08-2013, 04:17 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - vnctdj - 12-08-2013, 05:23 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Freedom Unite - TheDax - 12-08-2013, 06:09 PM
Monster Hunter 3rd HD dlc - Northwain - 02-05-2014, 01:39 PM