Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
02-26-2014, 01:01 PM
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
@TheDax

I use this version of the emulator (PC) because it`s the only version that works for me, the newer versions always tell me I am missing some files and I can`t find them in the net to install... And im not using the CPU Hack - But I will try my best to update my version today and repost the result.

@[email protected]

Thank you a lot for your help but that settings made it even more worse to play lol...

What smartphone do you use?
What Android version?
What ppsspp version?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-26-2014, 02:01 PM
What files? If you mean MSVCP120.dll, then you need the VS 2013 runtimes: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/...x?id=40784 . Install the x86 version if you usually use the 32-bit version of PPSSPP, or the x64 version if you usually use 64-bit builds.

4GHz AMD 3900X, 32GB DDR4 RAM, 6GB Nvidia RTX 2060, Asus Crosshair 7 Hero (Wifi), Linux
How to ask useful questions: https://web.archive.org/web/20110214010944/http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375
I'm not Dark_Alex, nor do I claim to be. Our nicknames are merely coincidence.
02-26-2014, 02:32 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 11:12 PM by sta3xx.)
@TheDax

Yes maybe this file, i will try it. Thank you!

EDIT:

Ok I managed to get the new version for PC to work now and now it works perfeclty fluid on my PC!

But sadly enough it`s still unplayable on Android even with the todays newest version and no matter what settings I use...

EDIT 2:

I don't know how but it seems that I managed to get it work on android now quite well. Not as perfect as on pc with constant 30fps but playable between 22 and 36 fps in all areas... so far for now
02-26-2014, 11:04 PM (This post was last modified: 02-26-2014 11:05 PM by thediamante.)
For those playing already

Does the PPSSPP use the computers time(clock) as its internal clock?
I'm trying to land on a specific charm table but it doesn't work.
Does anyone have any ideas?

WINDOWS PPSSPP v0.9.7.2
02-27-2014, 08:01 AM
(02-26-2014 01:01 PM)sta3xx Wrote:  @[email protected]

Thank you a lot for your help but that settings made it even more worse to play lol...

What smartphone do you use?
What Android version?
What ppsspp version?

nabi 2 tablet android
1.3ghz
1 gb ram
tegra 3
quadcore
JB 4.2

ppsspp version
ppsspp-v0.9.7.2-76-gb7651b6-android
02-27-2014, 09:04 AM
@[email protected]

Thanks for your reply.

Does it run with average set 30fps on your tab? Or like for me between 22 and 36 but not constant on 30?
02-27-2014, 09:39 AM (This post was last modified: 02-28-2014 01:35 AM by [email protected].)
@sta3xx

30 fps

what mh3rd are u using mh3rd portable or the HD version?

sorry for my bad english
02-27-2014, 01:21 PM
@[email protected]

Both. The HD version runs a bit better for me.
03-03-2014, 11:46 PM (This post was last modified: 03-03-2014 11:51 PM by Adblockdetected.)
(02-24-2014 12:47 AM)crus19 Wrote:  is someone ever got crashed in jhen mohran village quest ~_~

always error when jhen mohran movie come out in village quest...

I did have same problem few weeks ago. What I did to fix that was changing the version. At time, I was using 0.9.6.xxx (I forget which exact version i was using) then I switched to previous version 0.9.6.blablabla.

Edit: Almost forgot, has anyone had sound problem when using HD realtek audio? My sound was quite choppy. I have updated the audio driver to the latest version, yet the problem persist. If anyone happens to have some problem with me and find solution to it, please do share it with me. Thanks before Smile
03-04-2014, 03:44 AM
Hi guys. Can you teach me how to download this game and the emulator? Thank you. My first time here actually.
03-04-2014, 05:32 AM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2014 05:32 AM by LunaMoo.)
@raffyg
If you're new to emulation first thing you should understand is that while emulators are legal, they can easily be closed down when mixed into any shady/illegal activities, hence if you would actually read the rules before posting(which is a good thing to do before registering on any site:]) then you would already know you shouldn't even ask about downloading commercial games as it's illegal.

We only deal with legally obtained games here, meaning dumping games from original umd's(good to add that in few countries it's actually illegal to make/own game backups) and/or using games downloaded from psn in form of pbp files. Eventually demos and homebrew which are often shared in many different places around the net.
------------------

If the above is clear, now about obtaining both of the things you asked, the game itself ~ HD version of MHp3rd is actually a ps3 game(or to be exact a minimally enhanced psp game released on ps3 aka lazy port made for extra cashTongue), so you have to buy the game and either dump the eboot.pbp file using ps3 with custom firmware or extract the game using pc bluray drive(not all pc bluray drives might actually support reading ps3 discs, lite-on does I guessTongue) and a handy program linked in the first post of this thread. Later you can also extract the pbp file to get an actual iso out of it, if you care about the english patch, but the game itself will run from pbp file just fine.

As for ppsspp always download it from official site or your mobile device shop(ie. google play on android) the top of that site has last major releases aka cherry-picked versions, the bottom of the page has most recent builds automatically updated whenever anything in the emulator code changes which usually is an improvement, but at times it can be regression, so if you're not interested in testing stuff might as well use only the top ones.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-04-2014, 06:26 AM
@LunaMoo

Thank you for your quick response. Actually, I am aware of that, I mean I already have the game. So sorry about asking the link. I just found out that i already have the game with me. Sir, do you mean I need to burn the iso on a dvd?, or just an iso file on my computer should work? Cause im going to play it on my pc. One thing, can you please link me the English patch sir? Thank you very much.
03-04-2014, 07:57 AM
For the translation which you can find here just use iso. For HD version get the "Patch 5.0 PS3" and make sure to choose "touched" option in the patcher as it might fail otherwise, that site also has a chat of some sort if you have questions or need help with it.

After applying the translation you can just run the iso from ppsspp, it pretty much supports eboot.pbp's, iso's and cso's, no point in burning anything on dvd, it's not even supported since real psp had no dvd drive to begin with. Well if you really must, you can burn iso/cso/eboot.pbp file on dvd as a file(so if you use that dvd it will have iso file on it), but there's not much point doing that, pc dvd optical drives are very fast, but they aren't really made with constant read in mind as games require, it quickly stops spinning whenever it's not used and needs a moment to spin up again which would result in short pauses during gameplay whenever game tries to load something new. If you just want to make your psp games easily portable between different pc's, an external hdd or even a pendrive will do it much better.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
03-06-2014, 06:24 AM
Excuse me,dumb question,
I have an English Patched MHP3rd HD, but i can't seem to find a MEDIA INSTALL option? loading times take too long :/
03-06-2014, 06:38 AM
installing "media install" will break your game sir.