Thread Rating:
  • 10 Votes - 4 Average
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
01-15-2014, 09:00 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 09:13 AM by skyreader.)
RE: Monster Hunter Portable 3rd HD VER
(01-14-2014 06:26 AM)Ritori Wrote:  maybe it mhp3rd NOT HD version that you need read that game is thread OR you got bad rips iso Smile

well, my friend can play using the same iso file

(01-14-2014 04:30 AM)DarkSlayer Wrote:  
(01-14-2014 02:20 AM)skyreader Wrote:  hello everyone, i have problem with mhp3rd hd ver
i can open and create character, but
always stopped working when i open option and when loading

i use ppsspp 0.9.6.2 on asus A43SD [i3 2,3 ghz geforce 610m 2gb] win 7 64bit
while my friend can play it smoothly (ppsspp 0.9.6.2 on asus N43SL i7) same OS

anyone have solution?
Your settings?

i have tried the lowes possible setting
-non buffered rendering
-texture scaling off
-rendering res. 1x
-other setting is default
and still not working when open option and loadnig
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-15-2014, 11:50 AM (This post was last modified: 01-15-2014 12:16 PM by Kokoro.)
(01-15-2014 09:00 AM)skyreader Wrote:  i use ppsspp 0.9.6.2 on asus A43SD [i3 2,3 ghz geforce 610m 2gb] win 7 64bit
while my friend can play it smoothly (ppsspp 0.9.6.2 on asus N43SL i7) same OS

i have tried the lowes possible setting
-non buffered rendering
-texture scaling off
-rendering res. 1x
-other setting is default
and still not working when open option and loadnig

With that kind of graphic card I dont think so its issue with to high graphic setting. I have GeForce 1Gb (windows7 64bit) and I use high graphic setting with no problems (Also I use shader: 32bit colors+gamma+FXAA+bloom 4in1, and never had any problems with my graphic card). So you are free to use high graphic settings with that kind of card.

It has to be software problem, or enabled fast memory, or if you use cwcheats maybe they case hanging.

Try use I/O with multithreaded ON, disable software skinning, make sure PPSSPP.exe run with graphic processor nVidia, disable Fast memory in emulation options. Do you have Microsoft Visuals C++ installed?

That kind of hang must cause some of option in PPSSPP, software, or cwcheats if you boot game with enabled cheats.

Every single game need special options to run in PPSSPP, default setting doesn't mean you'll run every game with them.
01-15-2014, 01:08 PM
Yeah, maybe your ISO is Corrupt. Or you can try get the latest PPSSPP ver

I can play this in my Notebook no problem (except low FPS)
01-16-2014, 03:07 AM
(01-15-2014 11:50 AM)Kokoro Wrote:  With that kind of graphic card I dont think so its issue with to high graphic setting. I have GeForce 1Gb (windows7 64bit) and I use high graphic setting with no problems (Also I use shader: 32bit colors+gamma+FXAA+bloom 4in1, and never had any problems with my graphic card). So you are free to use high graphic settings with that kind of card.

It has to be software problem, or enabled fast memory, or if you use cwcheats maybe they case hanging.

Try use I/O with multithreaded ON, disable software skinning, make sure PPSSPP.exe run with graphic processor nVidia, disable Fast memory in emulation options. Do you have Microsoft Visuals C++ installed?

That kind of hang must cause some of option in PPSSPP, software, or cwcheats if you boot game with enabled cheats.

Every single game need special options to run in PPSSPP, default setting doesn't mean you'll run every game with them.

tried ur suggestion and still not working. i have installed microsoft visual C++

is there option to enable 4 in one shader in ppsspp? what version are you using?
01-16-2014, 04:29 AM
I doubt that this has any effect on it crashing but I thought I should tell you that having rendering resolution set to 1x will have no effect when buffered rendering set to off. Will the game run normally with buffered rendering turned on? Also you should try the latest development build found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

as many speed improvements have been made sense the last official release.
01-16-2014, 08:27 AM (This post was last modified: 01-16-2014 08:33 AM by Kokoro.)
(01-16-2014 03:07 AM)skyreader Wrote:  tried ur suggestion and still not working. i have installed microsoft visual C++

is there option to enable 4 in one shader in ppsspp? what version are you using?

Sorry to hear that. Maybe it is relly ISO problem? Did you tried to dump new ISO from your PSP?

And about 4 shader in 1, its just 4 shaders merget together in 1 shader.
You can find it here http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...ght=shader made by LunaMoo. I have a little different shader(some modyfications to Luna's shader) than LunaMoo right now, but really similar.

To change settings in shader, open .fsh file with notepad and change settings like you want.
01-16-2014, 08:28 AM
(01-16-2014 04:29 AM)mr.chya Wrote:  I doubt that this has any effect on it crashing but I thought I should tell you that having rendering resolution set to 1x will have no effect when buffered rendering set to off. Will the game run normally with buffered rendering turned on? Also you should try the latest development build found here: http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/

as many speed improvements have been made sense the last official release.

tried and still not working

btw, i tried to load save data from mhp3rd not hd ver, and its working. i mean i can play game

but still not working (emulator freeze, cannot open game setting), when :
-open option
-load newly created character
-few seconds after encountering boss monster
01-17-2014, 12:03 AM
Then just play that one, since they're basically the same game.

Just wondering if there's a weapon type that can hunt any monster in the game. Getting bored of lances, poke poke then block, rinse and repeat.
01-17-2014, 02:36 AM (This post was last modified: 01-17-2014 02:37 AM by Goddess of Death.)
>>> uhmmm..
wanna try bows? u know, i get nervous when i attack enemy, face to face. so i use bows to attack from distant , heeeheee XD
its not as powerful as a sword though.

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
01-18-2014, 04:53 AM
Yup, bows all the way. But you DO need to get up and personal to them to hit their weak spots if you want a faster run time. It'll take unbelievably long if you don't lol Big Grin.
01-18-2014, 04:03 PM
Bows huh. Gonna give it a shot. What bows do I need exactly?
01-18-2014, 04:15 PM (This post was last modified: 01-18-2014 04:17 PM by Goddess of Death.)
@DarkSlayer

>>> i guess im a girl who lacks courage. i get really tensed when the monster is coming.. sheeesheee.. >_<

@ Aikal
>> shot guns? hows that sound? they have beautiful designs too!
you go... Bang ! Bang ! Bang ! the enemy Smile

if you value your life, Do not talk to me.. Or you will DiE !

I am a bad person.

shiiishiii //^_^/\
01-18-2014, 04:34 PM
(01-18-2014 04:15 PM)Goddess of Death Wrote:  @DarkSlayer

>>> i guess im a girl who lacks courage. i get really tensed when the monster is coming.. sheeesheee.. >_<

It can be pretty intimidating since you have no means to defend and when you get hit, you're hp will go down a sizable chunk. But if you master it, you can take down all the monsters in the game without even getting hit (w/ the help of the evasion skill) and taking them down pretty quickly.

(01-18-2014 04:03 PM)Aikal Wrote:  Bows huh. Gonna give it a shot. What bows do I need exactly?

Depends on the situation. Can't remember their names exactly lol. I'll post them later.
01-18-2014, 04:41 PM
@DarkSlayer

Sounds like you know the weapon type well. What monster should I practice it on first? I got my ass whooped when I faced Zinogre using a bow haha.
01-30-2014, 08:19 AM
So I'm pretty good with the bow now. Usually takes 20-30 mins to solo HR quests.
But I hit a snag and it's name is CRIMSON QURUPECO! God fu**ing damn it I can't beat it cause it calls Black Tigrex all the time!
It's making me pull my hair out!! Angry