Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
good Wii games
06-15-2013, 02:07 PM
good Wii games
any good games 4 wii any1?im quite new to wii stuff.so can u plz recommend me sum games worthy 2 buy?and no rpg,fighting or action games,i have nausea with those.platformer would b gr8!

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-15-2013, 02:40 PM (This post was last modified: 06-15-2013 02:42 PM by GuilhermeGS2.)
RE: good Wii games
I like to the game Thrillville: Off The Rails. This is a game of park. It also have some minigames, like Robo K.O., Robot Invasion, Mini Golf, and other, almost 50 minigames. You also can manage a Park, and ride in the attractions. Built an Coaster, and ride in this too. Is a game very good. Is style Roller Coaster Tycoon. The graphics also are great.

But I don't play it on Wii, I play it on my phone via PPSSPP and on my PS2, and the graphics for Wii are better than PS2 version.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
06-16-2013, 09:59 AM
a good sonic/mario title?

I don't exist anymore, no use calling a dead person
06-17-2013, 01:13 AM
(06-16-2013 09:59 AM)arg274 Wrote:  a good sonic/mario title?

If you're looking for a good Sonic game you have to go way back to the older ones that came out on Genesis and Dreamcast. In my opinion there was no good Sonic Wii game. That series peaked at Sonic Adventure Battle 2. If you've already played most of the older ones I'd recommend Sonic Megamix. It's a rom hack that can be played on a Genesis emulator. As for Mario games I heard Super Mario Galaxy was good, and I think there was a Paper Mario game released for Wii.Can't be of much more help though as Wii isn't my forte.