Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Games will not start on android version
06-10-2013, 08:03 PM
Games will not start on android version
I am a noob with this emulator. I have used other android emulatoes, n64, mupen, etc. Does this emulator work differently. I open ppsspp click on "load" go to the rom I have downloaded and extracted and click on it then nothing happens. What am I doing wrong? Does it take a long time to load? How long should I wait. I really woul like to use this but? I am a beliver in supporting the development community but I need to hsve it working first. I am using a Asus TF700 tegra 3 tablet. Thanks
Find all posts by this user
06-10-2013, 08:16 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 08:21 PM by stodag.)
RE: Games will not start on android version
This site doesnt condone piracy....

You need to dump img from umd .... you will have an iso img of the game. Of you need to save space images can be compressed to cso format...
06-10-2013, 08:26 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 08:27 PM by lartomar2002.)
(06-10-2013 08:16 PM)stodag Wrote:  This site doesnt condone piracy....

I was not trying to pirate anything. I am only trying to figure out how the emulator works. Once that is done I will buy what ever is necessary. If you read my full post you will see that I am a firm supporter of the development community. If necessary I will pm email address of dev's I have donated to, quite generously too if I might add and they will confirm this. Of course I will need their approval first.
06-10-2013, 08:37 PM
What game are you using ? You should do a search in the forum to find the game's thread, maybe the game have problems...

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
06-10-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 09:26 PM by stodag.)
"go to the rom I have downloaded" unless im mistaken thats piracy...

Im quotin....

If you download your isos etc fine .. thats your bizz .. but this site and its affiliates dont condone this so i needs to be said ... anyways, there is a compatibility lost on here, some games work others dont. It should start pretty much strieght away.
Thread Closed