Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Dynarec FC the PPSSPP on Android
06-08-2013, 10:54 PM
Dynarec FC the PPSSPP on Android
I've searched this Forum for similar problem and I found few threads regarding Dynarec not being implemeted in earlier versions of PPSSPP, and that's not my case!
My problem is that when I tried playing Soul Calibur Broken Destiny (or Tekken 6) with the official 0.7.6 PPSSPP from Google Play with Dynarec option turned on it worked flawlessly and more importantly FAST(60 VPS for SCBD),even though I couldn't get in-game in both games (SCBD went black in Character selection screen and T6 couldn't stop repeating "Now Loading" screen), so I tried 10+ newer git versions from download section and they all crashed PPSSPP on my phone, I couldn't identify why until I turned Dynarec option off and the emulator worked but really slow!
So can you please help me with this, I have Huawei Ascend G300.
If I need to wait for 0.8 release, I will, since Google play version works with me, but I can't see why git versions crash all the time with Dynarec on even though it works in official (stable) version
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-08-2013, 11:08 PM
RE: Dynarec FC the PPSSPP on Android
Download latest beta build from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ & download the at3+ plugin through audio option.Clear PPSSPP data before you run the emulator again or wait for the official release
06-09-2013, 11:31 AM
RE: Dynarec FC the PPSSPP on Android
(06-08-2013 11:08 PM)sfageas Wrote:  Download latest beta build from here http://buildbot.orphis.net/ppsspp/ & download the at3+ plugin through audio option.Clear PPSSPP data before you run the emulator again or wait for the official release

I did what you said, but it still crashes emulator.
When I have Dynarec on and when I select the game, it doesn't show anything (not even controls) just black screen and closes after couple of seconds, that's the same with all the git versions.
I also tried official 0.7.5 version from download page and it works Smile
I will wait for 0.8 but I'm confused what's different between official versons and daily versions since none of the daily ones work for me :/
I hope 0.8 will work