Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Linux: Weird squares everywhere.
06-09-2013, 01:07 AM
RE: Linux: Weird squares everywhere.
(06-08-2013 07:29 PM)Iljalicious Wrote:  Did you tried to rightlick the application and make it executable ?
Because you downloaded my files, it's maybe..not marked automatically as an executable file.

Well, when I looked more thoroughly, I found it was recognized as an executable, but it still didn't open as one. I can't explain.

(06-08-2013 07:29 PM)Iljalicious Wrote:  In Lubuntu, there should be a Software-Center too I guess?
Look there after Nautilus, it should be there, just install the package.

I found 4 results, but none of them were related to the File Manager, I believe it's possible to use Nautilus with LXDE, just not in the common way.

(06-08-2013 07:29 PM)Iljalicious Wrote:  You still can use your own executable,(if mine really dont work) there are not many changes I think.

Actually, I found my own way to resolve this issue. I installed wine beta (1.5), then started using the Windows build and puff, magic. It's even more faster than I thought it would. Some locations in the game that used to be fast became slow though, but the variety of extra options and settings make up for it. I guess every OS has it's own forte. Still, I'm really thankful for your support and of the others who posted here too and while I didn't get what I wanted, I learned a lot from it. I added to your reputation, you deserve it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Linux: Weird squares everywhere. - Niyawa - 06-06-2013, 01:44 PM
RE: Linux: Weird squares everywhere. - Niyawa - 06-09-2013 01:07 AM