Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 1 Average
Best of The Best...
06-05-2013, 11:33 PM
Best of The Best...
Was sitting here testing and playing a lot of my dumped games and was thinking to myself "What game "currently" is working perfectly on the PPSSPP?"

Minor factors that have to go into this question.

#1. PC emulation only.
#2. No Graphical glitches / Bugs / Audio hick ups (w/ at3plusdecoder.dll)
#3. Plays Smooth through whole playthrough
#4. Flawless FMVs
#5. Worth Playing

Give the ultimate list of great games with epic compatibility, so I can play through them and maybe when I recheck the current download list, I could play some-what working games to their fullest.

Might be fun to see a top 10 out of this.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2013, 03:50 PM
RE: Best of The Best...
/I will move this even if we already have some topics about "best games here already"
Find all posts by this user
06-06-2013, 08:48 PM
Tekken 6
Soul Calibur
Fate Unlimited Codes
06-29-2013, 11:18 AM
Ys Seven has worked almost flawless until the dessert dungeon. Some lag for me on cramped areas like the village in the dessert or Altago City. And damn if it's not worth playing it, even if it's just because of the boss theme, and the whole ost in general. Big Grin

The same goes for Birth By Sleep. Lags when there are certain or many, many enemies (Olympus Coliseum boss, for example), but enjoyable as hell.

And Persona 3 also runs smooth. Some graphical glitches. The bar that indicates if an enemy is buffered on Attack, Defense or Evasion is the most anyoing, but you can see it correctly for a seconds if you press the buttons for analyzing enemies.

Those games are the ones that I've played frequently, but from what I've seen, The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky, Persona 1 and Persona 2 IS work fine. (Persona 2 sound effects are terrible though)