07-22-2013, 11:15 PM
RE: PPSSPP Symbian Port
Will attempt to fix buttons today.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
07-23-2013, 07:54 AM
Hello every body!
I need some help because i want to devolope an emulator that can run .apk files.
If anybody intrested in please reply.
Languages that i know:ruby,python,c++ and some java
This psp emulator great but a lot of symbian user want android games and not android os on their phone i read that.
So i witing for devolopers...
07-23-2013, 03:12 PM
(07-23-2013 07:54 AM)BboyMUPO Wrote:  Hello every body!
I need some help because i want to devolope an emulator that can run .apk files.
If anybody intrested in please reply.
Languages that i know:ruby,python,c++ and some java
This psp emulator great but a lot of symbian user want android games and not android os on their phone i read that.
So i witing for devolopers...

GOD THANKS!! Someone willing to make it possible too!! Big Grin

I wanted to help but I'm a Web Developper so the languages I know are only html, css, xml, php and sql... Undecided

I hope you get people and make it possible for us Symbian Users! Big Grin

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1
07-23-2013, 06:43 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013 06:51 PM by BboyMUPO.)
I know html5 too but it's not needed because it is a .apk emulator.But if you can learn ruby,python or c++(would be the best) you can help.I'm intrested in electonic but i also do sports and the friends.So i need devolopers help because if not the devolopment will be really slow.Sorry for my bad english.

Oh and thanks for the good reply.It's inspired me a lot more.Dear Xsacha.If you have some free time can you join the devolopment?I will make a website for it.But waiting for devolopers...Need every devoloper help.Ruby or python needed but c++ would be the best.Hope we can make it.I believe Symbian will rise up.
07-23-2013, 10:38 PM (This post was last modified: 07-23-2013 10:40 PM by xsacha.)
(07-23-2013 06:43 PM)BboyMUPO Wrote:  Oh and thanks for the good reply.It's inspired me a lot more.Dear Xsacha.If you have some free time can you join the devolopment?I will make a website for it.But waiting for devolopers...Need every devoloper help.Ruby or python needed but c++ would be the best.Hope we can make it.I believe Symbian will rise up.

Sorry, I don't have enough time to work on an APK emulator.
Will you be emulating the Java code, the native (C++) code or both?

There is a project for Meego called ApkEnv that emulated the C++ code because both operating systems were Linux and this was quite simple. For Symbian, this would be very difficult though.

I would recommend only emulating the Java portion of the code. Basically you'd need to recompile Android and include all the binaries and libs in a package. The hardest part is converting Android from a system to an app. A few companies have done this though. Bluestacks, Blackberry, etc.
07-24-2013, 12:20 AM
Xsacha,are larest builds for new generation of symbian belle or they are supported for both?

Me?fail in english thats un-possible...
07-24-2013, 02:06 AM
(07-24-2013 12:20 AM)[email protected] Wrote:  Xsacha,are larest builds for new generation of symbian belle or they are supported for both?

Anna and Belle
07-24-2013, 04:12 AM
no,not that I ment is vram issue for Nokia n8 is fixed in them or not
07-24-2013, 05:00 AM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 05:27 AM by BboyMUPO.)
Dear Xsacha.Thanks for the fast reply.I heard from bluestacks beacuse I had it on my pc.I know it will be difficult,but I made a chip8,nes,snes emulator in python and c++ too.I think trying java could be enough but if you have some good idea feel free to tell it.Sorry but when I make those emulator I learned a lot of it.So it will take a while.I hope we can do it.I'm working on the website too.But I want ton ask something from the users,who's are waiting for it.When we made a laggy or unstable alpha version are you want to release it?So waiting for devolopers and answer to my question from the users.

I think i made the project on github and the website for it.
Website:apk-emulator-for-symbian.blogspot.com (somehow symdroid is not avilible)
The website contains the project link but i'm new at github.
07-24-2013, 10:52 AM
i installed ppsspp v8.1-749 on my nokia n8.now it is only showing a black screen when you load a game,touch pad is also not working.how long is it gonna take to fix this bug xsacha??
07-24-2013, 12:15 PM
I need some help.My pc don't want to work with any ide(I watched a lot of tutorials,I think my little brother did somthing with it)so i only have my android tablet and my nokia n8.I dont found a working c++ ide or compiler for n8.So is there any android apps that i can use for contiuning the devolopment and update to Github.But if is there a one for n8 that gonna be the best.I heard from turbo c++ i have dosbox but i can1t get a working turbo c++.So waiting for replies and devolopers.I hope it will make just a little changing in my plan.
07-24-2013, 12:56 PM (This post was last modified: 07-24-2013 01:11 PM by bhavin192.)
(07-24-2013 12:15 PM)BboyMUPO Wrote:  I need some help.My pc don't want to work with any ide(I watched a lot of tutorials,I think my little brother did somthing with it)so i only have my android tablet and my nokia n8.I dont found a working c++ ide or compiler for n8.So is there any android apps that i can use for contiuning the devolopment and update to Github.But if is there a one for n8 that gonna be the best.I heard from turbo c++ i have dosbox but i can1t get a working turbo c++.So waiting for replies and devolopers.I hope it will make just a little changing in my plan.
I can give you working c++ on n8 with dosbox but it's not easy to use

I think you should use adosbox for android which is handy

For android copy the files of turbo c++ ide to sd card and open tc\bin\tc using adosbox
change directry path according to how you have copied it

for n8 I will try to make one or more sis installation packages but you have to wait

and dont know anything about github

btw you have to write the code in text files and then rename to cpp then compile

Project can also start by writing primary code in book

Phone: Nokia 701 FP2
Intel Core i5-3337U | 4GB RAM | 2GB AMD Radeon HD 8730M | Windows 8.1 x64
07-24-2013, 01:58 PM
Thank you bhavin 192.But I have a question for you.(Because I don't understanded the whole massage because i'm hungarian)So what will you try to package in one or more .sis?turbo c++ or what?sorry for my poor english.
07-24-2013, 02:24 PM
I will try to learn C++, but due to work I have only weekends free...

Device: Nokia 701
System OS: Symbian Belle FP2
Version(Emulator): v0.9.6-789-g3d3b0b1
07-24-2013, 03:07 PM
Thank you Xlander.Unfortunately I don't have much free time too.But with a few more devoloper we can make it.And slowly I can get work turbo c++ on my n8.I hope it will finally work.Andosbox and dosbox turbo need root to make me able to copy files to sdcard.So it won't work for me.Hope we can make it.