Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Pop up menu during game
06-02-2013, 11:23 AM
Pop up menu during game
1. What is this menu named??

2. Why is it pop up during gameplay?? The games ran fine for a moment then this menu pop-uped randomly. This problem only occurred when I'm using the USB controller but using keyboard does not encounter this problem.

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-02-2013, 11:35 AM
RE: Pop up menu during game
That's not a pop up menu - it's simply a menu. .. you probably hit an f key or escape or on Android the menu key (in your case the button that's mapped to your controller button - check out all your buttons...)

GT-I9300 | rooted | stock international 4.1.2 | overclocked on SiyahKernel s3-v1.9.1 (1,6 GHZ)|
06-02-2013, 11:36 AM
(06-02-2013 11:35 AM)zarles1 Wrote:  That's not a pop up menu - it's simply a menu. .. you probably hit an f key or escape or on Android the menu key (in your case the button that's mapped to your controller button - check out all your buttons...)

Well that exactly my problem. The menu just pop-uped during boss fight, which interrupted gameplay.
06-02-2013, 12:28 PM
The menu was mapped to the R2 key on USB controllers, so it's very easy to mash R2 when you're trying to hit R1 in a tense situation. Try going into Controls and disabling the "Reserved" (read:Menu) key. Even disabling all Reserved keys doesn't entirely fix the problem, but it helps a lot.

I only use PPSSPP on Windows.
Intel Core i3 1.9GHz | 4GB RAM | Integrated Intel HD 4400 | Windows 8.1 x64