Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Graphic Settings
06-01-2013, 03:53 AM
Graphic Settings
Um hey guys, I'm kinda new here and so I've been searching the forums for a graphic settings thread and I couldn't find any.Angel
So my question is this, Do certain games require a certain setting for it to run smoothly? Maybe its just me that's having this problemHuh

So sorry again if I failed to find the proper thread! Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-01-2013, 05:55 AM
RE: Graphic Settings
As far as I know, Turning off buffered rendering gives speed ups but causes other problems in game and some games don't work at all without buffered rendering. If you are on windows and have decent graphics card then turning off buffered rendering might not help. Try enabling Mipmapping and Fast memory and disable VBO, Vertex Cache and Media Engine, if possible turn on frameskipping to +2, and If you are on android then definitely turn off anti-aliasing and Anisotropic filtering, that might help with speed.
06-01-2013, 06:05 AM
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=1757
06-01-2013, 06:45 AM
It could be that my android tablet sucksHuh I have a few games on the ppsspp, naruto shippuden ultimate ninja impact, Final fantasy crisis core and Monster hunter freedom unite but for some reason only the naruto game seemed to be working. I tried the same graphic setting on the other two games and it wouldn't work ( black screen) that's why I was wondering if different games use certain settings. Sleepy

Thanks again Cool