Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Can't find already downloaded roms?
12-10-2012, 08:44 PM
Can't find already downloaded roms?
I've downloaded multiple roms that are said to work well on this new emulator. I've even downloaded from different sites. But after they are downloaded, I open the emulator and look under my downloads and I never find them in there. The only thing that shows up is that test file with the cube... Is there something I'm doing wrong? I've checked every single folder and have found nothing. Ever single rom I downloaded.. If I'm not doing something right could someone correct me?.. It's kind of frustrating.Undecided
Find all posts by this user
12-10-2012, 08:48 PM
RE: Can't find already downloaded roms?
Make sure the games end in .iso, .cso, .PBP (only for EBOOT.PBP), or .elf (which you will see mostly with homebrew or other non official applications/games).

Google Nexus 4 | Adreno 320 | Android 4.2.2
iPad 2 | iOS 6.1
[Dead] HTC Sensation | Adreno 220 | Android 4.2.1
12-10-2012, 09:03 PM
End in .iso, .cso, .PBP, or .elf?? Hmmm. All the downloads I'm finding don't have anything like that at the end of them.. Or maybe I'm not going to the right places?
12-10-2012, 10:44 PM
They are probably compressed... Anyway ask where you have downloaded your games, this is piracy and no discussion related to it are allowed, closing the thread

Hey everybody, tired of the way games are reported here? look here ->> http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5901

--Current Mobile device--
Htc one, Xplay, Walkman z, Samsung ace IIx (crap)

--Current Computer--
1x (e8200, shitty ram (3go), 9600gt)
1x (e6750, better ram (2go), no video card)
1x (i5-3210M, ram (4Go),650M)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed