Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 6 Votes - 4.83 Average
So I just wrote an atrac3+ frame decode library (2013-06-03)
05-31-2013, 05:47 PM (This post was last modified: 05-31-2013 05:48 PM by Apology11.)
RE: So I just wrote an atrac3+ frame decode library
(05-31-2013 02:45 PM)Poo-Tang Wrote:  Was thinking there should be a sticky plugins thread now with hosted downloads of the 2 plugins (And the option for more in future) that can be linked to a settings option in the public PPSSPP app like FPSE or epsxe do with there OpenGL.so (E.g Plugins button and opens browser to thread op with info), i mean in options there would be a link to the plugins thread where it would be the uses choice to download them or not. This would keep the original PPSSPP source safe at least and also let know the people that dont read up or visit the forums that this option is available to them now?

I already explained what to do in the FAQ: http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=709
I think there is no need for a new thread yet, as it´s only one plugin.

And for the downloadlinks, I don´t know if Henrik wants them to be directly linked, as he said something about not knowing if the decoder is fully legal and that he doesn´t want to risk anything.
But if he agrees I will add links in the FAQ too.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: So I just wrote an atrac3+ frame decode library - Apology11 - 05-31-2013 05:47 PM