Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Kingdom: Ikki tousen no tsurugi (A dynasty warriors wannabe)
05-28-2013, 05:24 AM (This post was last modified: 05-28-2013 05:51 AM by aleph.)
Kingdom: Ikki tousen no tsurugi (A dynasty warriors wannabe)
Genre: Hack-and-slash
Region:Japan
Format:ISO
ppsspp version:v0.7.6-876-g40877cf
Game ID:ULJM05784
Compatibility: Playable, voices and sounds work perfectly, I haven't encountered any problems so far.

Sorry, my internet connection is so slow at the moment, therefore i can't post the screenshots. If anyone is interested in testing this game, please do it for me. Thanks a lot!

"Embrace your dreams. If you want to be a hero you need to have dreams... and honor."
—Angeal Hewley
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 10:44 AM
RE: Kingdom: Ikki tousen no tsurugi (A dynasty warriors wannabe)
This game is extremely slow. I think it's even slower than God of War.
The graphics are not that great though so, something is probably wrong.
12-18-2016, 09:06 PM (This post was last modified: 12-18-2016 09:08 PM by bomberman46.)
RE: Kingdom: Ikki tousen no tsurugi (A dynasty warriors wannabe)
(02-05-2014 10:44 AM)piau9000 Wrote:  This game is extremely slow. I think it's even slower than God of War.
The graphics are not that great though so, something is probably wrong.

It plays fine on PC with Direct3D9. On anything with OpenGL, just as you said, it's extremely slow and laggy. Even at frameskip set to 8, it's barely playable. I've noticed that the game plays at full speed when a majority of the background or environment isn't shown (For example facing a corner of the screen or a wall). But once you face toward an open area that shows a lot of the environment, the game starts crawling.

IIRC, Dynasty Warriors game also had the same problem. Last time I played those games, it was really slow, although not this bad.