Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
Online Support (PRO Online)
11-25-2013, 04:58 PM
RE: Online Support (PRO Online)
Only a few number of game work, I don't think Kingdom hearts is one of them...
Find all posts by this user
11-25-2013, 05:19 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 05:30 PM by nightmesh.)
I've just listed it as an example. I can't get Blazeblue, God Eater, .hack//link, Dissidia 012 and a couple of others to work. They just wont connect to my server thing. They join but then disconnect after.
11-25-2013, 05:27 PM
(11-25-2013 06:35 AM)Kyhel Wrote:  (If i don't get an answer from igorcalabria, i think i'll do a pull request directly on hrydgard repo, but since they may be a lot of changes between both, i don't know what will happen ^^)

Maybe this can help you >> http://goo.gl/Vc7MnF Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-25-2013, 05:33 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 05:41 PM by Ritori.)
(11-25-2013 05:19 PM)nightmesh Wrote:  I've just listed it as an example. I can't get Blazeblue, God Eater, .hack//link, Dissidia 012 and a couple of others to work. They just wont connect to my server thing. They join but then disconnect after.

Are you try Emulator <-> Emulator?? You need make sure they don't has same MAC address Smile

Edit:
Liked igorcalabria said Dissidia 012 don't work because there some code he not implent it yet Smile

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-25-2013, 05:42 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 06:50 PM by nightmesh.)
I've test it that way but as I said it wont connect to I can't get two of them to see each other. Now I'm just trying to get past the error screens on these games to actually connect to something(the server program I assume). Here are the addresses I use for the two. I've turned off my firewall so I don't think that's the issue.

NickName = Nightmesh
proAdhocServer = 7.73.71.163
MacAddress = 07:03:06:01:02:08

NickName = PPSSPP
proAdhocServer = 192.168.1.128
MacAddress = 17:23:34:55:56:11

Edit:Okay. That explains one of them though like I've said I've tried others and they wont work. I know I've read some where in this thread that someone got God Eater to work for them. I'll state it again and I'll try and be clear. It's not connecting to anything. I've run the server program but none of the emulators will connect to it once I try to go to a lobby like mode. Not even Blazeblue or Yugioh Tag Force. I'm asking if there is something I've done wrong and that's why I stated the steps I went through in my above post.
11-25-2013, 07:01 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 07:12 PM by Kyhel.)
@nightmesh : Monster Hunter works cause it doesn't needs all the adhoc functions of the PSP os, igorcalabria hasn't implemented all yet, but all the ones needed for Monster Hunter work. Could you please tell me where is the server, where are the emulators (on which machines) ? I don't think 7.73.71.163 is a local address, i can't help you if you try to connect to an external server.

@yarrmateys : You're using a game that requires more functions to be implemented, and i won't implement them any time soon, just wait igorcalabria to do it, be patient Smile

To everyone, don't ask me for games others than MHFU and MH3rd HD, i can't test them so i can't help you. LunaMoo said God Eater Burst worked, i trust him, but i haven't tested this either. And again, don't ask me about tunngle or hamachi, i don't use them.

@vnctdj : Thx for the link, i'll look at it, but i don't use the git bash, so i don't know ^^' The only function i've used in your link is the submodule one, i think i'll have to look at the manual Smile But there is no need yet to pull a request to the main repo since there are only a few games working
EDIT : I've understood what's the point of this, but since igorcalabria isn't adding stuff right now, i don't need this. My question was more, how to pull from a different branch ^^ But i quess it's the same, i'll have to work it myself before pulling Confused

Kyhel,
French Student
Thanks to all PPSSPP team for this amazing emulator !

Experimental PPSSPP Adhoc Support build here : http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3595&pid=59241#pid59241
Please read the whole post.
11-25-2013, 07:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 07:15 PM by PaiiNx.)
Hello I tried to play with a friend to MHP3rd with the 64bit version ( windows ), when we enter the room we can see each other but when we start a mission there disconnects.
But with the 32bit version neither one of us is able to enter the room online.
We both changed in .ini the ProAdhocServer and the MacAddress
In Addition we both use Tunngle.
Have you any idea where the problem is ?
Thanks in advance
11-25-2013, 07:25 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 07:32 PM by Kyhel.)
@PaiinNx I don't have any idea, maybe there is just a problem with Tunngle. And yeah i can see that 32bits version breaks when entering the gathering hall, trying to guess why :/

EDIT : It seems to be a problem with the login packet construction. Since i can't build and run it easily on the same machine i can't test and debug it, i'll just remove it.

Kyhel,
French Student

Experimental PPSSPP Adhoc Support build here : http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3595&pid=59241#pid59241
11-25-2013, 07:45 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 07:47 PM by nightmesh.)
(11-25-2013 07:01 PM)Kyhel Wrote:  @nightmesh : Monster Hunter works cause it doesn't needs all the adhoc functions of the PSP os, igorcalabria hasn't implemented all yet, but all the ones needed for Monster Hunter work. Could you please tell me where is the server, where are the emulators (on which machines) ? I don't think 7.73.71.163 is a local address, i can't help you if you try to connect to an external server.

The server is on one computer. The emulators are on one machine at the moment until I can get into a lobby. That address was the one emulator I was trying out with tunngle. I've change it back to my IP address after manually giving all the emulators and the server program a firewall setting to allow. That didn't do anything. I have a question. Is there anyway to force the emulator to tell games it's a PSP 2000 or 3000?
11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
@nightmesh For the PSP 2000/3000 i don't have a clue. So the server is on one computer, i think whatever is your configuration you have to give your emulator the ip address of the computer where is your server. Besides, you can't play with 2 emulators on the same machine. But since you're using Tunngle, i can't help you, i don't know how to configure the ip adresses, keep trying.

Kyhel,
French Student

11-25-2013, 07:56 PM
Tungle shouldn't be needed to begin withTongue, just open port - 27312 on your router, allow the connection on any software firewall as well and you should be able to connect from outside of lan without problem.

===========
And about Gods Eater Burst, I didn't killed anything in-game as it was short test, but the multiplayer lobby works fine and can start/continue the game as well. It's one of the first if not THE first game supported by ProOnline so hard to even imagine it wouldn't work;o.

Oh BTW just read that before posting;p, @nightmesh you can't connect 2 emulators on single pc right now, even if you use lan and wan ip to avoid server's unique IP check it'll still fail later and disconnect you. Also like Ritori noticed you had 2 same mac for both of those IP, that'll not work either.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
11-25-2013, 08:07 PM
Argh....now I see there is no win32 build....I'll just wait till its built at the ppssp site. I dont have any time to try merging/patching/updating so as soon as get some free time I'll try something...
11-25-2013, 08:08 PM
(11-25-2013 07:13 PM)PaiiNx Wrote:  Hello I tried to play with a friend to MHP3rd with the 64bit version ( windows ), when we enter the room we can see each other but when we start a mission there disconnects.
But with the 32bit version neither one of us is able to enter the room online.
We both changed in .ini the ProAdhocServer and the MacAddress
In Addition we both use Tunngle.
Have you any idea where the problem is ?
Thanks in advance

What do you mean by disconnect? Do you get disconnected from the actual server? If you get the "name" broke off from the group..., this might be caused by lag.
11-25-2013, 08:10 PM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 08:16 PM by nightmesh.)
Ah then since I can't test it that way the issue becomes find another computer to test it out since I only have the one I'm using right now. Now what do you mean by not needing tunngle. Do you mean I don't need it to connect outside of lan or I don't need to change my IP address to the one tunngle gives me when I start it up?

Edit: I will be sitting in the Misc --> Game Emulators lobby on tunngle.
11-25-2013, 08:35 PM
(11-25-2013 07:01 PM)Kyhel Wrote:  @vnctdj : Thx for the link, i'll look at it, but i don't use the git bash, so i don't know ^^' The only function i've used in your link is the submodule one, i think i'll have to look at the manual Smile But there is no need yet to pull a request to the main repo since there are only a few games working
EDIT : I've understood what's the point of this, but since igorcalabria isn't adding stuff right now, i don't need this. My question was more, how to pull from a different branch ^^ But i quess it's the same, i'll have to work it myself before pulling Confused

I hope igorcalabria will accept your pull request or do something soon, his repository is outdated facing Henrik's one...
I'm sure you will have more help when the pull request will be on Henrik's repository Smile

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Thread Closed