Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
Online Support (PRO Online)
11-25-2013, 08:14 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 08:32 AM by Choco.)
RE: Online Support (PRO Online)
You should be able to build 32 bit Versions just fine from Kyhels repository, from what I've read, it's just a set up matter. I just compiled his code into a 32 bit version version, it works fine. I will use your repository to build Kyhel, I accidentally used igors master yesterday, guess I do need sleep after all. xD

Edit: It crashes on character creation tho, so I will try building a 64 bit version now. As expected, that was not the problem, though. Both versions crash on my computer at Character Creation, I will try it on my other PC now. If it doesn't work I will use Igors repository again.
Find all posts by this user
11-25-2013, 08:30 AM
I am using the server software and I opened all ports between 10000 and 25000 and managed to get online quests working with a friend of mine. Thanks for making this work man.
11-25-2013, 08:39 AM
@Devlix : Well thanks a lot for your feedback, i think many people here would love to do the same. You opened a lot of ports, that's not really safe, but if it works, eh xD You should close the ones you see are not used ^^' Where is the server running ? On your computer ? Local network ? Or coldbird.uk.to ?

@Choco : Yeah i've built in on my virtual machine, from what i've read on the internet, it's probably a incompatibility with Visual Studio 2012 that i previously installed, after understanding it was a big mistake xD
Does it crash with what you've compiled ? Or with the builds i've provided ? Cause i've tested both windows 64 and mac osx builds and it works for me :/ I haven't tested 32 bits yet though. I'll soon.

Kyhel,
French Student
Thanks to all PPSSPP team for this amazing emulator !

Experimental PPSSPP Adhoc Support build here : http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3595&pid=59241#pid59241
Please read the whole post.
11-25-2013, 08:39 AM
Has anyone tryed some other game besides MHFU? So I can try LAN play with MGS with my brother....sorry if its posted before, but has anyone a completed build for windovs?
11-25-2013, 08:42 AM
i mange to get my ppsspp and my pc to fight in tekken 6, by downloading the server and ppsspp for windows in the dropbox and changing the ppsspp.ini proAdhocServer line and adding my ip address

it was inputting delay for some reason, maybe its my net, my net sucks @_@,

how to connect 2 ppsspp in 1 pc? i can only get 1 at a time in battle lobby, the other one cant get in while the other one is in Sad

===========================
PSP: PSP 3000 PRO C custom firmware
~~PPSSPP Devices~~
Phone: iphone 4G
Desktop: i7-2600, 4GB ram , GTS 450
11-25-2013, 08:43 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 08:46 AM by Kyhel.)
@Antonio1994 For the builds, don't be so lazy, take time to read quickly the posts, it's a bit tiring to answer many times the same question Wink http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...1#pid59241
And i've tested MHFU and MH3rd HD, LunaMoo has tested God Eater Burst.
Please tell us if it works once you've tested it with MGS Smile

@gh0stx It can't work with 2 emulators on the same PC, it would require a lot of things to add to both the emulator, and the server. I don't think it'll be possible any time soon, unless someone finds a tricky way to do it. If you're motivated, search about virtual network, virtual interfaces, it may be a solution.

Kyhel,
French Student

Experimental PPSSPP Adhoc Support build here : http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3595&pid=59241#pid59241
11-25-2013, 08:45 AM
(11-25-2013 08:39 AM)Kyhel Wrote:  @Choco : Yeah i've built in on my virtual machine, from what i've read on the internet, it's probably a incompatibility with Visual Studio 2012 that i previously installed, after understanding it was a big mistake xD
Does it crash with what you've compiled ? Or with the builds i've provided ? Cause i've tested both windows 64 and mac osx builds and it works for me :/ I haven't tested 32 bits yet though. I'll soon.

The build you provided crashes on character creation for me, 32 or 64 bit doesn't matter. It runs fine beside character creation though, if I load an existing savegame, the game runs just fine, although I can't enter either the off-, nor online gathering hall right now. Gotta figure that out, now.
11-25-2013, 08:49 AM
(11-25-2013 08:43 AM)Kyhel Wrote:  @Antonio1994 For the builds, don't be so lazy, take time to read quickly the posts, it's a bit tiring to answer many times the same question Wink http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?...1#pid59241
And i've tested MHFU and MH3rd HD, LunaMoo has tested God Eater Burst.
Please tell us if it works once you've tested it with MGS Smile

@gh0stx It can't work with 2 emulators on the same PC, it would require a lot of things to add to both the emulator, and the server. I don't think it'll be possible any time soon, unless someone finds a tricky way to do it. If you're motivated, search about virtual network, virtual interfaces, it may be a solution.

Ok....so its the DROPBOX I pressume....gonna try it as soon as I get home from my job and report back!
11-25-2013, 08:52 AM
@Antonio1994 : Yeah it's the dropbox ^^ It's written in the post 2nd line xD

Kyhel,
French Student

11-25-2013, 08:56 AM
(11-25-2013 08:52 AM)Kyhel Wrote:  @Antonio1994 : Yeah it's the dropbox ^^ It's written in the post 2nd line xD

Yeah, I got that....since I have experience with LAN server(I've played Bf2 ranked servers over Lan, bfbc2 over Lan, cod mw2 over Lan.....) I'll make it work somehow....
11-25-2013, 09:00 AM
(11-25-2013 08:39 AM)Kyhel Wrote:  @Devlix : Well thanks a lot for your feedback, i think many people here would love to do the same. You opened a lot of ports, that's not really safe, but if it works, eh xD You should close the ones you see are not used ^^' Where is the server running ? On your computer ? Local network ? Or coldbird.uk.to ?

@Choco : Yeah i've built in on my virtual machine, from what i've read on the internet, it's probably a incompatibility with Visual Studio 2012 that i previously installed, after understanding it was a big mistake xD

Yeah I just have the server running on my computer with my friend being in another house and I know its a lot of ports but I am not sure how to see which ones are not being used.
11-25-2013, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 09:17 AM by gh0stx.)
is it like this for you guys who tried tekken 6?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKG8W4s8w...e=youtu.be

PSP: PSP 3000 PRO C custom firmware
~~PPSSPP Devices~~
Phone: iphone 4G
Desktop: i7-2600, 4GB ram , GTS 450
11-25-2013, 09:22 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 09:25 AM by FinalBlast.)
So far I can't connect to the virtual ip server provided from hamachi, only my real ip address works,
but how would I connect to others around the world if that won't work?

Laptop:________________________Desktop:
Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel® Core™i5-7300HQ 2,5/3.5ghz | Intel® Core™i5-4440 3,10ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti_____________| NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
11-25-2013, 09:27 AM
Ok, so it was a 32 bit error. I compiled it again for 64 bit and it works and enters the gathering hall flawlessly.
11-25-2013, 09:28 AM (This post was last modified: 11-25-2013 09:35 AM by Kyhel.)
@Devlix : Ok, well at least you can play online Big Grin

@gh0stx : Since not all adhoc functions are implemented, it may be the reason why some games (actually i think a lot of them) won't work.

@FinalBlast : I don't know hamachi but i think it'll enable you to connect to ONE computer only, it means you could play with another local server from your friends, or them with your local server, but i think there is no way it can be used to play with coldbird's server.

EDIT : After looking closely at hamachi, it seems you can connect to many different computers, so as long as one of you has the server running, it should work Smile But still won't work for coldbird

@Choco : Yeah i managed to build it only from a virtual machine following the "compilation for dummies" tutorial, i think there are a lots of incompatibilities between different releases of Visual Studio, well played Microsoft xD But at least in the end it works Smile

Kyhel,
French Student

Thread Closed