Thread Closed 

Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4 Average
Online Support (PRO Online)
11-05-2013, 02:27 AM
RE: xlink kai
Still has hope but local player not supported? Tongue I need find a friends in same country to playing with Undecided still wait for local though :I

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
11-05-2013, 05:51 AM
(11-05-2013 02:27 AM)Ritori Wrote:  Still has hope but local player not supported? Tongue I need find a friends in same country to playing with Undecided still wait for local though :I

I love your english dude!
11-05-2013, 06:00 AM
(11-05-2013 05:51 AM)Archimedes Wrote:  
(11-05-2013 02:27 AM)Ritori Wrote:  Still has hope but local player not supported? Tongue I need find a friends in same country to playing with Undecided still wait for local though :I

I love your english dude!

I know... I realy not good at writing english (I just notice it when read my post) :I basically i want to said..
"I want to ppsspp to support local first!! it give me problem for me to find a friends in same country to play online!"

I only has family to play with Angel

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-05-2013, 08:26 AM
Since you can just setup your own server, playing locally shouldn't be an issue for those that really want to or have any kind of problems with ColdBird server. As for the online itself, it should be way better than using 3rd party tunneling software for online play(even exclusively with friends).
But let's not forget that ppsspp has just a year of developement behind it and alot more will be done in the future, sooner or later everyone will be happy, ppsspp is very open for extra features so really no need to haste it nor irritate devs with repeatable demands.;o

Looking at Annubbis repo description at least 3 games were already tested and playable:
- Worms Open Warfare,
- Monster Hunter Freedom Unite,
- Pacman World Rally.

As I understand as long as you're on linux(as windows build is somewhat broken) and are able to compile stuff on your own those games and quite likely at least a few more can already be played on PPSSPP with friends. Quite cool of an update for a second post.;o

BTW I wonder when someone with the power finally rename this threads title;P ~ I mean it derailed from xlink kai from like first page. xD It's more about "PRO Online" now or at least general online talk.

Also seriously people, cut ColdBird some slack, he's getting married right now as can be read on his blog. I would say that's way more of a priority than coding anything.;p Wish him to easily pass all of the marriage horrors and happy life with his wife afterwards.Smile

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
11-05-2013, 10:39 AM
you're right, all people has their own life. to prioritize.
rather than coding for gaming.

so for the likes of me who dont know coding stuff, lets Wait, though it sucks to wait (Big Grin just kidding)

meanwhile,
on the other side of my tiny brain: it says, >> i want to play two player with a friend in a room,like in some android games, not online! someone ! do it please! Tongue

haha..nevermind what my brain said. Smile

Reality is a Lovely Place, But i Wouldn't Wanna Live There..
• • gLoBe ~
11-05-2013, 10:45 AM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 10:49 AM by Ritori.)
Coldbird getting married!! I don't know he has blog btw gratz for them Big Grin
Yup mod liked LunaMoo! saying please change to Pro Online if that possible Tongue

I try to compile with window that why it fail O_O (i try merge commit adhoc-support-windows don't has any luck with that too still broken :I )
my patient still not broken soo let wait more..

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-05-2013, 09:13 PM (This post was last modified: 11-05-2013 09:15 PM by vnctdj.)
(11-05-2013 01:33 AM)annubbis Wrote:  Just a quick update and some clarifications about what I'm doing here...

This is NOT a xlink kai implementation. It's based on Pro network and it will use their infrastructure( http://pro.coldbird.uk.to/status/ ). This means that it will have the same limitations/advantages. For instance, you guys will be able to play along with real psps online, but local play won't work. Also ping will be a huge problem(yes, there are solutions for that too)

So, the initial goal is simply to get ProAdhocing working just like it works in the psp. After that, I'll look into the issues and try to improve it. Most likely we will end up with something pretty decent after a while.

I hate posting stuff in forums, so don't expect me to be here often. Check the current development status here: https://github.com/igorcalabria/ppsspp/t...oc-support

And no, I don't have a "release date", I'm just working on my own pace.

I'm really glad to hear news about your work my friend, take your time ! Smile

(11-05-2013 08:26 AM)LunaMoo Wrote:  BTW I wonder when someone with the power finally rename this threads title;P ~ I mean it derailed from xlink kai from like first page. xD It's more about "PRO Online" now or at least general online talk.

Thread's title changed Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
11-05-2013, 11:44 PM
RE: Online Support (PRO Online)
keepin an eye on updates. nice to see someone finally put their hands on this area
11-06-2013, 07:35 AM
WOOOOHOOOO! Title change. Hope it's more visible to new peeps now.
11-06-2013, 07:47 AM
yay !
its more visible to me, i can see its better than xlink kai title. Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-06-2013, 08:06 AM
(11-06-2013 07:47 AM)globe94 Wrote:  yay !
its more visible to me, i can see its better than xlink kai title. Big Grin

You really hyper on this thread Big Grin!!

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-06-2013, 08:13 AM
of course !
i want multiplayer !
haha Big Grin

• • gLoBe ~
11-06-2013, 08:31 AM (This post was last modified: 11-06-2013 10:56 AM by gh0stx.)
cool, new title Smile

was just wondering, i read that most people want online, or local lan in the same room

but what about 1 system running 2 ppsspp to connect ? like what jpcsp can do.
idk if its harrder or easier idk nothing about coding and stuff.

just suggesting that i guess we can look/base jpcsp for multiplayer on 1 system 2 ppsspp Big Grin

"if you use it on the same PC you will need to add '--netServerPortShift 100' in one .bat file and '--netClientPortShift 100' in the other .bat file."- this is how it works on jpcsp, im not sure how it works but it works fine on my system for games like tekken 6
http://www.emunewz.net/forum/showthread.php?tid=82023

Big Grin

===========================
PSP: PSP 3000 PRO C custom firmware
~~PPSSPP Devices~~
Phone: iphone 4G
Desktop: i7-2600, 4GB ram , GTS 450
===========================
11-06-2013, 08:32 AM
(11-06-2013 08:13 AM)globe94 Wrote:  of course !
i want multiplayer !
haha Big Grin

Multiplayer + slownet(me) = lag?
I perfect local for now >.<

Rig to test now :
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
11-06-2013, 11:28 AM
I know most of us are waiting to play MH multiplayer, but what about some Naruto Shippuden Ultimate Ninja Impact? Anyone hyped to play that?
As a matter of fact what games are you guys waiting to play with your friends?
Thread Closed