Thread Rating:
  • 13 Votes - 4.38 Average
CwCheat Support
06-03-2013, 08:10 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 08:11 AM by elsword.)
RE: CwCheat Support
(06-03-2013 06:21 AM)xd9999 Wrote:  how do you input commands into the .ini file?

like "press left + select to activate code"
or "press left + d-pad right or left to scroll".

im having trouble activating the "show hp" cheat in monster hunter freedom unite EUR.

has anyone had any luck with said cheat?

no support for joker commands at this time
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2013, 10:32 AM (This post was last modified: 06-03-2013 10:33 AM by makotech222.)
edit: oops, reread your post. Yeah, no joker commands yet. I think a guy is working on them. Havent seen him in like a week though.
06-03-2013, 11:18 AM
(05-31-2013 06:46 PM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  People, also, make sure that the cheats actualy work on a real PSP. For example all Ridge Racer 2 cheats out there are WRONG. Thank god I can make my own cheats and I don't depend on the Internet.
What about creating a cheat forum/database?

yeah this is a good ideaBig Grin,we can get the cheats that actually work on ppsspp,then dev just have to insert the cheats in the ini files,making a seperate or sub forum is good where people can contribute their working cheatsSmile

my sub weapon:
xperia mini hd
1ghz scorpion
single core
not clocked

my ultimate weapon
acer(laptop)
2.2ghz ?core
intel media accelarator 3000

i'm a tester,but not as good as other,please be kind with me,haha.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
06-03-2013, 12:07 PM
it would be great if you can report on which type of codes are currently working like 0x2... 0x6.... 0x8.... etc
06-03-2013, 05:57 PM
Hey Virgin KLM, can you do me a favor? I want to confirm whether some games start at different memory addresses. Could you make an infinite money code for God Eater Burst? I am theorizing that the codes would probably just need an offset on the address for codes already made.
06-04-2013, 07:35 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 09:56 AM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(06-03-2013 05:57 PM)makotech222 Wrote:  Hey Virgin KLM, can you do me a favor? I want to confirm whether some games start at different memory addresses. Could you make an infinite money code for God Eater Burst? I am theorizing that the codes would probably just need an offset on the address for codes already made.
Sure, I can do ALOT more than that if you want. Just tell me on what region of the game you want the code.

EDIT: The cheats that are online are WRONG. I found the addresses alone on my PSP. It should work but for some reason it doesn't on PPSSPP.
This is the code I found using my PSP, remember it's correct but it doesn't work on PPSSPP though:
Code:
//MAX Money
0x00318A30 0x05F5E100
The online cheats say though that the address is 0x20318A30 which I don't understand why they'd say that, it's wrong.

EDIT 2: Did an extensive search using Cheat Engine. 0x00318A30 seems to change the address 0CB38A30 on Cheat Engine but the REAL address for the money on Cheat Engine is 0CAB9B30 (atleast it the search i did that momment). So with that logic, shifting/padding the addresses to the correct offset the cheat that now always works on PPSSPP but NOT on a real PSP is:
Code:
//MAX Money (PPSSPP Only cheat)
0x20299B30 0x04F5E100
I guess now it's easier for you to fix that.

BTW, I wanted to thank you for implementing CWCheat on PPSSPP. Thanx to that (and some complicated stuff I did on a real PSP) I found a burried/scrapped in development minigame mode on Tekken Dark Resurrection that was uknown as for today (seems like nobody was able to find it). Tekken games are one of the hardest games to find leftover stuff from development so what was found here was a real treasure! I'm gonna create an article on Unseen64 about it! I'll share also some codes here so people can have fun with it!
06-04-2013, 11:21 AM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 11:24 AM by hbk1231.)
Hello.
Thank you for the work you put in this emulator and the implementation of CWCheat.
I wanted to ask if you are going to add the option to manually turning cheats on and off?
06-04-2013, 04:19 PM
So where to find cheats like this?
[img src=imgur.com/qPKpwyP.png][/img]

►Sorry about my English, I'm Ukrainian.◄
►I use only Windows versions of ppsspp.◄
06-04-2013, 04:35 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 04:37 PM by VIRGIN KLM.)
(06-04-2013 04:19 PM)Its Me‼ Wrote:  So where to find cheats like this?
[img src=imgur.com/qPKpwyP.png][/img]
You need to edit them yourself, which is something rather impractical if you want to use like 70 codes at the same time and you have to edit them all. We need to add support for CWCheats as-they-are on PSP or better a GUI with a checkbox for each code.
06-04-2013, 04:42 PM
where you du you finding cheats like this?
[Image: qPKpwyP.png]
can someone help me!

06-04-2013, 04:57 PM
Just google your game + cwcheats. For example: "Valkyria Chronicles 2 cwcheat"

It should find a number of websites with cheats.
06-04-2013, 11:25 PM (This post was last modified: 06-04-2013 11:26 PM by elsword.)
any moderator , pls ban "it's me" he's annoying as ****
06-05-2013, 07:25 AM
"elsword" enough to say no to this topic

06-08-2013, 12:25 PM
(06-04-2013 07:35 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  
(06-03-2013 05:57 PM)makotech222 Wrote:  Hey Virgin KLM, can you do me a favor? I want to confirm whether some games start at different memory addresses. Could you make an infinite money code for God Eater Burst? I am theorizing that the codes would probably just need an offset on the address for codes already made.
Sure, I can do ALOT more than that if you want. Just tell me on what region of the game you want the code.

EDIT: The cheats that are online are WRONG. I found the addresses alone on my PSP. It should work but for some reason it doesn't on PPSSPP.
This is the code I found using my PSP, remember it's correct but it doesn't work on PPSSPP though:
Code:
//MAX Money
0x00318A30 0x05F5E100
The online cheats say though that the address is 0x20318A30 which I don't understand why they'd say that, it's wrong.

EDIT 2: Did an extensive search using Cheat Engine. 0x00318A30 seems to change the address 0CB38A30 on Cheat Engine but the REAL address for the money on Cheat Engine is 0CAB9B30 (atleast it the search i did that momment). So with that logic, shifting/padding the addresses to the correct offset the cheat that now always works on PPSSPP but NOT on a real PSP is:
Code:
0x20299B30 0x04F5E100

BTW, I wanted to thank you for implementing CWCheat on PPSSPP. Thanx to that (and some complicated stuff I did on a real PSP) I found a burried/scrapped in development minigame mode on Tekken Dark Resurrection that was uknown as for today (seems like nobody was able to find it). Tekken games are one of the hardest games to find leftover stuff from development so what was found here was a real treasure! I'm gonna create an article on Unseen64 about it! I'll share also some codes here so people can have fun with it!

I tried all of what you stated, but still not quite working even with cheat engine, any news on cwcheat #Mako? No rush, just asking. Smile

Laptop:________________________Desktop:
Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR4 RAM | Windows 10 64-bit, 8GB DDR3 RAM
Intel® Core™i5-7300HQ 2,5/3.5ghz | Intel® Core™i5-4440 3,10ghz
NVIDIA GTX 1050 Ti_____________| NVIDIA GTX 1060 3GB
06-08-2013, 01:54 PM (This post was last modified: 06-08-2013 01:55 PM by makotech222.)
(06-08-2013 12:25 PM)FinalBlast Wrote:  
(06-04-2013 07:35 AM)VIRGIN KLM Wrote:  

Code:
//MAX Money
0x00318A30 0x05F5E100

Code:
0x20299B30 0x04F5E100

I tried all of what you stated, but still not quite working even with cheat engine, any news on cwcheat #Mako? No rush, just asking. Smile

I tried the code he made and it works fine. It looks like you will need to include an offset to all the codes that you use. I'm not really sure what the offset is, though, because there are so many different codes at different offsets already.