Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Both Graphics and Audio issue
05-23-2013, 02:08 PM
Both Graphics and Audio issue
Hello. My ppsspp for my Android (Dual Core) having problem with both Graphics and Audio for those compatibles games and part of the game that are not listed to compatible same problem too. Even compatible game that you tested ended up having issue to me like Graphics and Audio. In Graphics very slow especially to the 3D Graphics. In Audio has terrible sound to all PSP games. My brother PSP Console has no problem to the sound.

Maybe that would help you to improve your ppsspp to another latest version or upgrade. I will be waiting to your response and confirmation.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-23-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: Both Graphics and Audio issue
Moved to General

Emulator is still in development,everybody's facing the same issues.When emulation is complete you can compare the PPSSPP with the actual hardware(Sony PSP).You should know that emulating such a system it takes time and hard work
05-23-2013, 04:46 PM
RE: Both Graphics and Audio issue
(05-23-2013 02:08 PM)zoelski Wrote:  Hello. My ppsspp for my Android (Dual Core) having problem with both Graphics and Audio for those compatibles games and part of the game that are not listed to compatible same problem too. Even compatible game that you tested ended up having issue to me like Graphics and Audio. In Graphics very slow especially to the 3D Graphics. In Audio has terrible sound to all PSP games. My brother PSP Console has no problem to the sound.

Maybe that would help you to improve your ppsspp to another latest version or upgrade. I will be waiting to your response and confirmation.

And to get more informations about your problems, you should do some searchs in the forum Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2