Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
HeyLo
05-23-2013, 01:51 PM (This post was last modified: 05-23-2013 02:11 PM by WaLkyTaLky.)
HeyLo
Hi all

(4_1..1-4 All)Big Grin

I started using kubuntu/ubuntu 3 weeks ago being a windows user.
I really do like using the system..
I am asking if someone can compile or give me line that i can just copy an enter into the linux terminal.please...

I am getting the hang of the system but i restarted a new installation 3 times with kubuntu because of fear that i screwed up something within the windows.
I don't know much about the system yet to say this is how you fix simple problems without restarting a new installation.

I also got wine working.my portable firefox an also a theme for wine.
If i cant get some pc games working with wine/play on linux i can just login to a next operating system for those games but i mainly play ppsspp an would like to continue my daily use with kubuntu an the fact that ppsspp is compatable on linux..please help.

I did tried working this out on my own..i also went from website to website,stuff on autobot an so on.but i don't want to risk putting people line/post in the terminal just like that.
I think i manage to build a ppsspp build but i dont know if its complete.the folder is there..please help me
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply