Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
PSP Save Data <<TO>> PPSSPP (Guide Request)
02-27-2018, 07:24 PM
RE: PSP Save Data <<TO>> PPSSPP (Guide Request)
Hello everybody, I found this topic rather interesting and since with a friend we are enjoy hunting together on MHFU(me on a PSP 1000 cfw 3-90-M33-2, he on PPSSPP), I gave him for his birthday a PSP 1004 same cfw I installed myself after downgrading it from original cfw and pandorizing everything and cfwering everything.

Now we would like to hunt both from our psps, but the savedat he has on his PPSSPP is a file with extension .ppst, which not even google seem to know.

So I wa wandering if any of you knows how to pass a savedata from ppsspp to psp. (he has been playing a lot on ppsspp with mhfu and has a remarkable character, it would be such a waste to start over again from scratch).

I check and my savings on the psp are around 2MB, while the savings on the ppsspp on .ppst extensions are over 20MB, and I don't understand why.

Are you guys having the same extensions for your saves on ppsspp?

And since you are loading up saves from the psp directly to ppsspp when you play it on your ppsspp does the saves changes or keeps being a .bin extension file?

Hope you can understand and help.

Have a nice day
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: PSP Save Data <<TO>> PPSSPP (Guide Request) - genji7040 - 02-27-2018 07:24 PM