Thread Rating:
  • 1 Votes - 5 Average
Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
11-10-2013, 07:10 PM
RE: Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman
(11-10-2013 06:32 PM)The Breeze in the Shade Wrote:  
(11-10-2013 11:31 AM)Apology11 Wrote:  
(11-10-2013 04:12 AM)The Breeze in the Shade Wrote:  Can anyone help me? I'm having a problem. Sad

So, I have an ISO for ZHP (English) that I downloaded from emuparadise. I extracted it from the RAR and all without a problem.

When I try to run the ISO in PPSSPP, though, it gives me a black screen (with a small box of white for a few moments before it turns black). I have an avi movie of myself going through the process of trying to open the game, if needed. I could also collect screenshots if that is preferred.

Also, if I press Z on my keyboard (PSP's X button) I start hearing sound effects. Unfortunately, I cannot record them. Confused Sorry about that...

Though I probably should keep my personal inferences out of this, the SFX I hear sound kind of like menu selection sounds, or maybe a "PRESS START!" sound on a title screen. Just throwing my opinion on it out there in case it helps. Undecided

Please help, I really want to play this game but I'm at a loss. Huh

If you pirate the game we won´t help you here!
We only support legaly bought games.
Please read the forum rules next time before you post.

The game isn't pirated. I have purchased it but I no longer have a PSP. I can't buy another one so I need to emulate...

If you download something on web it basically pirates stuff..

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Z.H.P Unlosing Ranger vs Darkdeath Evilman - Ritori - 11-10-2013 07:10 PM