Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Quick Suggestion
05-13-2013, 10:59 PM
Quick Suggestion
hey man you've made a great PSP emulator for the android, but like most mobile emulators touch controls for the left and right triggers dont just take up space but are also kinda annoying. I was wondering if it was possible to maybe be able to map those controls to the volume rocker? It would take this emulator to the next level. Good job!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-14-2013, 07:57 PM
RE: Quick Suggestion
(05-13-2013 10:59 PM)hardhitter61 Wrote:  hey man you've made a great PSP emulator for the android, but like most mobile emulators touch controls for the left and right triggers dont just take up space but are also kinda annoying. I was wondering if it was possible to maybe be able to map those controls to the volume rocker? It would take this emulator to the next level. Good job!!

This has already been mentioned in the forum, maybe it will be implemented one day Smile

Anyway, you can take a look at this thread for suggestions Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
05-15-2013, 12:29 PM (This post was last modified: 05-20-2013 01:56 PM by MillaHobson.)
RE: Quick Suggestion
You are right its really annoying thing, may be soon the implement or find anything better in this. I think this should be updated now.

aged care homes tweed heads