Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Where to find latest PPSSPP version from Oioitff that enables music?
05-12-2013, 11:33 AM
Where to find latest PPSSPP version from Oioitff that enables music?
I'm looking for the lastest Oioitff build of PPSSPP which enables music in games to be played via sonicstage. I downloaded my most recent builds from http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.p...429&page=7
But i'm currently having some problems with music not looping properly and an odd stuttering while moving while playing Ys Seven.

My PC is more than capable.
i7 860 @ 4ghz
16gb DDR3
180gb OCZ Vertex 4 SSD (plus a bunch of WD black 1tb drives)
GTX 680 2gb (320.00 drivers)
X-Fi titanium HD
X-Box 360 USB controller
2x Dell Ultrasharp u2410 IPS displays
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-12-2013, 12:00 PM
RE: Where to find latest PPSSPP version from Oioitff that enables music?
He posts them here:

https://github.com/hrydgard/ppsspp/pull/997

Look toward the bottom for the most recent stuff.
06-02-2013, 04:32 PM
Not strictly true. For example, using oioitff's build, SRW A Portable has music, sounds, and speech. Just 3 hours ago oioitff himself said

[undefined=undefined]SonicStage is not necessary any more, and you just need an at3plusdecoder ( You may find it from #1979 ) and put it into PPSSPP folder. Now atrac3/atrac3plus and video part has already merged into master, so you can get BGM and video in the lastest offical build Smile[/undefined] (tags are broken on this forum, it seems.)

Which is not true. On official build, if i put atrac3 in the emu folder it will only give me sounds and music. There isnt any speech. So where exactly is the latest build with atrac media support, because they are nearly impossible to find, as googledocs is pretty much a tangled spiderweb of clusterfuck.
06-02-2013, 04:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 04:51 PM by Ritori.)
(06-02-2013 04:32 PM)karry299 Wrote:  Not strictly true. For example, using oioitff's build, SRW A Portable has music, sounds, and speech. Just 3 hours ago oioitff himself said

[undefined=undefined]SonicStage is not necessary any more, and you just need an at3plusdecoder ( You may find it from #1979 ) and put it into PPSSPP folder. Now atrac3/atrac3plus and video part has already merged into master, so you can get BGM and video in the lastest offical build Smile[/undefined] (tags are broken on this forum, it seems.)

Which is not true. On official build, if i put atrac3 in the emu folder it will only give me sounds and music. There isnt any speech. So where exactly is the latest build with atrac media support, because they are nearly impossible to find, as googledocs is pretty much a tangled spiderweb of clusterfuck.

Maybe u need see this first http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=709
bgm and sound fx work well maybe u put that wrong or u dont rename it yet etc
are sure that u use official latest build?

I worse write english so take easy on me
(even my own language realy bad T_T)

Rig to test now :
Windows 8 64 bit (Laptop)
Intel® Core™ i3-3110M (2.4GHz, 3MB L3 Cache)
Nvidia GT720M 2GB
06-02-2013, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 06-02-2013 05:01 PM by karry299.)
Oh, right, i needed an extra dll. in addition to at3tool. With that one most things do work with full sound.

How would i ever learned about it is a mystery.
06-02-2013, 06:44 PM
You can delete at3tool.

Will make it more discoverable by the official 0.8. You're using in-between-releases development builds, expect things to be rough.
06-02-2013, 07:45 PM
Yeah well, at3tool is pretty much still a secret at this point on most "casual emu fans" resources, so i kinda wasnt expecting to find out there is yet another, more secret thing available.

Anyway, great to see large strides in PSP progress.