Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
xperia T
05-09-2013, 11:01 PM
xperia T
I have been using ppsspp for a few months now and have been flicking through the fourums for info on the xperia T but have found non. So if people could post game conpatable games and settings to get some games working like Dragonball shin budikai 2 would be gr8.. Thanx Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2013, 11:48 PM
RE: xperia T
Hi & welcome to forums!PPSSPP is multiplatform,every playable game will work on every capable device can run the emulator,there's no need to create compatibility list per device,if there's a game that doesn't work on your device you can test it first on your pc to be sure it is working and then test it on your phone.There's a very small chance a game which work fine on windows but doesn't work on phones or with some devices,then you can report it in the game thread
05-11-2013, 11:57 AM
on my Xperia T, some games runs great ( Naruto), some non great ( littlebigplanet) and some very bad ( nfs series)

every game i first try on computer, and if works i try on mobile / where FPS is lower of course)
05-11-2013, 12:58 PM (This post was last modified: 05-11-2013 12:58 PM by JumperTwo.)
(05-11-2013 11:57 AM)mmm273 Wrote:  on my Xperia T, some games runs great ( Naruto), some non great ( littlebigplanet) and some very bad ( nfs series)

every game i first try on computer, and if works i try on mobile / where FPS is lower of course)

just wait for new Adreno driver (Android 4.2.2)
it will help a bit
05-11-2013, 03:26 PM
im on custom ROM wich is alredy based on 4.2.2. (CM 10.1)
05-12-2013, 11:54 AM (This post was last modified: 05-12-2013 12:00 PM by JumperTwo.)
(05-11-2013 03:26 PM)mmm273 Wrote:  im on custom ROM wich is alredy based on 4.2.2. (CM 10.1)

actually i got 30 fps on Little big Planet (with frame skipping setted to 1) how slow is it for you?
if you already have the newest driver,that means you have maxed out your Adreno 225 (for now,at least) or your Krait core (unlikely for those games).maybe there will be more optimizations for PPSSPP in the future, time will tell.
05-13-2013, 11:57 AM
yeah 30fps, sometimes 35 ... and my cpu is OC to 1.7Ghz...
05-13-2013, 03:54 PM
(05-09-2013 11:48 PM)sfageas Wrote:  Hi & welcome to forums!PPSSPP is multiplatform,every playable game will work on every capable device can run the emulator,there's no need to create compatibility list per device,if there's a game that doesn't work on your device you can test it first on your pc to be sure it is working and then test it on your phone.There's a very small chance a game which work fine on windows but doesn't work on phones or with some devices,then you can report it in the game thread

made this thread for enyone with xperia T coz it seems theres not many post relating to the phone so if anybody has any problems or has managed to sort a problem please for the make please post here