Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Couple questions from new User
05-13-2013, 05:35 PM
Couple questions from new User
Hi, im new to these forums as well as the app. I have a rooted asus t300 that I am looking to play psp games on.

Out of the five games I am looking to play four are considered not playable while another is playable but the text is all messed up so not worth playing at this point. I wanted to know if there is anything I can do to further the progression of getting these games to run well. If there is some kind of log I should save how should I or if theres a guide to somewhere? Like it seems the text in box issue can be an easy fix so would like to know what I can do to fix this.

And my most important question really is can we really expect this app to run at an optimal level for some of these more graphic demanding 3d games soon? I ask because I would love to get the donator version if this really can be done or if its just going to be something like the nintendo ds app and only work for some games and others pretty much not playable or too laggy.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-13-2013, 07:28 PM
RE: Couple questions from new User
Welcome to the forum ! Wink

If you want to know more about PPSSPP, I think you should take a look at these threads :
>> Global Forum Rules
>> Frequently asked questions
>> READ BEFORE POSTING (Commercial Games - Compatibility and Results)
>> How to get games for PPSSPP
>> How to test games to help things get fixed

For your last question, PPSSPP is under development and our developers work fairly fast, so I really think that all (or almost all) the games will run at full speed one day ! Smile
You just have to be patient or help the developers if you know programming here Wink

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply