Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Updates to Compatibility List
05-06-2013, 09:15 PM
Updates to Compatibility List
I notice every few days or so it will be changed or have new things added its quite difficult to memorize what was already there previously so i think itd be nice if a date and/or time was placed before or after the item so we can know which was changed recently because i view it everyday and dont know what gets added removed or changed itd just be nice to know what new games are there or are no longer working that were there said to be working Tongue
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
05-06-2013, 09:24 PM
RE: Updates to Compatibility List
I guess that could lead to a moderator's death as there are LOTS of games in the compatabilty list Smile

As long as you put your heart in something, It never goes in vein.
Find all posts by this user
05-06-2013, 11:28 PM (This post was last modified: 05-07-2013 01:27 AM by Sankareaftw.)
(05-06-2013 09:24 PM)vontman Wrote:  I guess that could lead to a moderator's death as there are LOTS of games in the compatabilty list Smile

If i was to do it i would be able to do it no problem it honestly isnt that hard xD i was only speaking of the updates not the ones that are currently there like lets say they get the tag force series working on an update of ppsspp and then add it to the list as
[playable]

they would place the date they added it to the list next to it

just a suggestion to help people keep track of what really changes instead of having to memorize the entire list or copy and paste that list onto a notepad and then do the same on the day the list is updated on another notepad and compare the two xD

EDIT:
And also your english isnt bad at all ive seen people from english countries and those who live in english speaking countries who can hardly even speak it right for example way over 20% of the american population
05-07-2013, 03:08 PM
I think a good idea, but lately I'm not editing it, who's editing is sfageas.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
05-09-2013, 06:49 PM
Another thing: Do not always know what is the exact version of a game becomes compatible. Sometimes someone tests a game in one version, but who knows the game was already playable a few versions ago. Unless this game has come being tested for a long time.

Phones: Poco F3 8GB/256GB (Snapdragon 870 5G) and Redmi Note 6 Pro 4/64GB (Snapdragon 636)

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 / 16GB RAM DDR4 3600MHz / NVIDIA GTX 1660 Ti 6GB / Windows 10 Pro
05-10-2013, 05:55 AM (This post was last modified: 05-10-2013 08:29 AM by livisor.)
I think we will soon be reaching a 80% playable games in that list.When that happens we could leave three lines of text in the beginning of the first post in which we announce new games that reach playable status.
05-10-2013, 06:23 AM
i generally try alot of games some games arent listed ofc cause they arent compatible but itd still be nice to know when something changes on the list whether its something that becomes no longer playable or becomes playable; im sure it can be considered alot of work due to the fact that alot of things change with every update but if theres generally more then 5 moderator each could split the work and get it done with no problem i still love ppsspp regardless Tongue its fast and the compatibility increases quickly im just glad its on android aswell as pc Tongue cause my android has higher specs then my laptop xD does anyone happen to know how to get logs from android?
05-10-2013, 08:29 AM
Catlog,search on google play:-)
05-11-2013, 12:47 AM
(05-10-2013 08:29 AM)livisor Wrote:  Catlog,search on google play:-)

Not quite sure how to use that just keeps spamming a whole bunch of stuff whether i use the record function and run an app or not xD care to explain alittle?
05-11-2013, 04:05 AM
Well, just open catlog, activate the record function, then open ppsspp and play, it will be recording the log, once you're done, just stop the recording and the log will be saved on SdCard>Catlog>
The devs will understand what happens, you shouldn't worry too much about understanding it yourself.

-Samsung galaxy S3 International version - Android 4.4.2
-Dual Core locked CPU, Clocked at 1Ghz-1.8Ghz
-Mali 400MP4 GPU Clocked from 160Mhz to 533Mhz
-1GB ram, boo..