Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
09-19-2021, 10:42 AM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2021 10:46 AM by Slentara1.)
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
I would like to request allowing the android PPSSPP to let us record internal audio for streaming. I have android version 10 and have used 2 different streaming apps that record internal audio so the only conclusion to draw is that PPSSPP itself does not allow internal audio to be recorded. I have tested this with other apps. Internal audio is captured on other apps. Please implement this or tell me how to enable it.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
09-29-2021, 07:31 PM
#Sería genial que se creará e implementara una pequeña presentación al iniciar un juego al puro estilo de las consolas de sony, para que no sea una emulación común y corriente sino que sea más amigable con el usuario.
10-10-2021, 05:02 PM
Since RetroAchievements now supports PSP games having support for it in the standalone version of PPSSPP would be amazing. The RA core isn't very stable on some systems.
10-14-2021, 05:44 PM
Hmm, I don't know what is happening, but my topic in the game compatibility sub forum will not post. I have tried twice now.

So my request, as maybe this will post, is for After Burner Black Falcon to be fixed.

Original post:

Issues with game:
Severe flashing on initial loading screen

Split down middle of menus

Sound doesn't work properly, in fact that's what makes the game unplayable - music doesn't play and effects get stuck on loop

It has been in this exact state for YEARS now, and I am begging the developer to fix it. It is my favourite after burner game of all time, and I am really wanting to play it in 4K.

Yes I have my PSP (although it's been years since I turned it on LOL, I wonder if it still works) and a UMD of the game that I have completed, but every PPSSPP release, I load it up in excitement to no avail. I wonder why this one game is so hard to fix? I have been through 3 different computers throughout the PPSSPP releases I have tried it on.

Funnily enough, it works in JPCSP, but upscaling is completely broken, in fact that app acts crazy so I uninstalled it ages ago.

Current Specs:
Alienware M17 R3
10980HK
2080S
32GB ram
Win 10 Pro 21H1

Cheers
I was finally moved to register at the forums to plead.

BTW I HAVE donated on an older email address, but I am happy to donate again, and again, once afterburner is fixed SmileBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
12-19-2021, 01:54 AM
Likewise I would love if RetroAchievements were supported in the standalone version.
I tried few times using RetroArch and the horrid GUI aside each time I had performance issue and my device ain't lacking with it's Snapdragon 860.

Much appreciated for the great work you guys have done.
01-19-2022, 08:25 PM
# add feature to add custom art as an overlay (on top of the display) to hide black bars. Like the custom overlays in retroarch. Drastic also has something similar with custom backgrounds during gameplay, but an overlay would allow for cooler effects like overlapped your art slightly in certain spots of the games. Could be a really awesome way to customize your games with your own art, and it's also really important for OLED screens where the black bar pixels aren't wearing as fast as the gameplay display area, where the pixels wear much faster causing uneven burn-in.
02-17-2022, 04:19 AM
If possible add an option to automatically hide screen controls when a control is detected.
05-17-2022, 12:55 AM
Having RetroAchievements added to the standalone would be fantastic. Currently RetroArch's PPSSPP implementation is quite slow for me on Android, and makes many games unplayable. I have no problem with the GUI of the front end at all, just the performance is abysmal compared to Standalone.
06-11-2022, 09:32 PM
Adding RetroAchievements to the stand alone platform software would be greatly appreciated. I've been trying to run games on RetroArch but it is literally unplayable due to lag, constant crashing as well as interaction selections not working/off syncing/disappearing completely for mystery games (example: Danganronpa). Ran it on PPSSPP emu and there were no issues whatsoever, hopefully our prayers are answered eventually.
07-29-2022, 04:53 PM (This post was last modified: 01-08-2023 05:36 PM by DeLeo_77.)
Very often I chat with players online that speak different language through the chat feature and I have to type the texts to a translator to be able to communicate each other, unless is something like kanji... I can't type that xd.
So it would be nice to be able to highlight and copy text from the chat box and be able to paste text to the bar where you type. It would make communication faster and easier.
09-18-2022, 07:41 AM
Hello,

It should be fine to separate 3D textures linear filtering and 2D elements.
Actually, when we apply filtering, everything is filtered but 2D elements like texts and UI are blurry. Filtering 3D only greatly improves rendering.

Example from Castlevania :

https://ibb.co/0f0FKgf
https://ibb.co/5xtpbNk

I think it's not hard to do. Lots of PS1 emulators are able to.
Sorry for my English Big Grin

Have a nice day
09-22-2022, 08:52 PM (This post was last modified: 09-23-2022 07:39 AM by skyrimer.)
Just joined to kindly ask for retro achievements support, RetroArch core is terrible and barely playable even at the lowest settings in the same device where I can play x2, x3 resolution with PPSSPP standalone, so achievements support would great. There're nearly 140 games supported already, so it's a really well developed feature that would be really welcomed on stand alone PPSSPP and other than this, feature wise PPSSPP seems perfect to me.
10-16-2022, 12:19 AM
RetroAchievements. PPSSPP in RetroArch on my Steam Deck is just NOT as performant as the standalone app.
12-21-2022, 03:07 PM
Please add RetroAchievements supoprt.
The RetroArch core is not as polished or as optimised as the standalone PPSSPP.
07-01-2023, 08:00 AM
My Point,
Improved multiplayer functionality with seamless connectivity and reduced latency.