Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
01-09-2016, 03:43 AM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
It would be nice to be able to take a screenshot which is saved in the chosen Rendering Resolution instead of the window size/resolution, unless there's already a way to do that/it's just not possible...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
01-17-2016, 03:01 PM
Could you add connectivity to a PS2 emulator? It doesn't matter which one, just add the feature. You could even develop a new PS2 emulator just for this.
01-21-2016, 05:14 PM
Could you make it possible to play 2 player on same PC visual boy advance had a version where there were a server exe a client exe with different saves and settings and a 200 KB cmd server file controls on both worked at same time due to function of keep control working even when unselected on my good PC I tried to run 2 separate sessions of same game at the same and on reducing graphics on both and turning off sound on one of them both worked flawless of course this function is only good for heavy PC s but please do it copy that visual boy advance function for ppsspp
01-31-2016, 06:50 PM
Can PPSSPP be modded to use DirectX 11? Dolphin Emulator for Wii and PCSX2 both run smoother on DX11, as well as PJ64. Another I can think of is disabling fog, enable networking through crossover cable (like the old gameboys), and PSP CPU overclock. Disable reflections, per-pixel lighting (rather than per vertex), external framebuffer, and PSP GPU overclock.
02-08-2016, 09:56 AM
Could it be possible to bind a pad button to quit the emulator ?

I've build my own arcade system using advancemenu and several emulators .
This box has no keyboard/mouse connected most of the time .

Thanks !

Arill
02-10-2016, 03:07 PM
Hi. I've a couple of small suggestions regarding the UI. I'll list them for clarity. Smile

1: It would be nice to just push left on the main GUI screen so that one can just go to the menu on the right quickly without having to scroll past all the recent games icons.

2: It would also be nice if one could choose a default tab in the GUI. For example, I would prefer the default tab to be my full games list not, as it stands, the recent games list.

Are these things doable?

Regardless, thanks for taking the time to make the emulator and sharing your work in the first place. Smile
02-17-2016, 06:27 AM
hi,

first i have to say really nize update 1.2 !!

is saw the new combo keys feature, very impressive!

but how can i combo a key i.e. triange with an analogstick?

in tombraider (one of my favorite games) to look arround i have to press triangle+left analogstick

it would be nize if i can "combo" triangle+left analoge to the (unused) right stick.

then we can use leftstick to walk and right stick to look Smile

tia
inteks
02-21-2016, 09:13 AM (This post was last modified: 02-21-2016 12:33 PM by vnctdj.)
plz list for me sme list of perfect psp games. or gve me dwnld link for wwe2k14, wwe2k15 or wwe2k16 in .ISO or .CSO

plz thankz

Edit by vnctdj : Piracy is not allowed on our forum, please respect the rules.
02-22-2016, 07:37 AM
plz anybody to hlp
02-22-2016, 10:05 AM
An additional hotkey to cycle the save slot backwards.
I don't know about everyone else but I sometimes abuse save states a fair amount and switching slots with the "Next Slot" hotkey can get a little tedious when it only cycles forward and a "Previous Slot" hotkey would make things more convenient.
I know next to nothing about coding but I believe this request wouldn't be too much trouble considering it's just basically the same thing as the "Next Slot" hotkey but in reverse.
02-23-2016, 01:29 PM
(02-17-2016 06:27 AM)inteks Wrote:  hi,

first i have to say really nize update 1.2 !!

is saw the new combo keys feature, very impressive!

but how can i combo a key i.e. triange with an analogstick?

in tombraider (one of my favorite games) to look arround i have to press triangle+left analogstick

it would be nize if i can "combo" triangle+left analoge to the (unused) right stick.

then we can use leftstick to walk and right stick to look Smile

tia
inteks

hmmmm.....

i thought i can (as workaround) set the right stick to analogstick too (with '+' as second control) and then set the rightstick press (R3) to triangle.

when i do so the left stick doesnt work anymore Confused

/inteks
03-09-2016, 04:25 PM
I've seen that there's a VR version of this emulator:

https ://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZvPnn-TC-B0

I was wondering if there's any way to use the same approach to change the rendering aspect ratio, to suit ultrawide (21:9) monitors for example.
03-12-2016, 01:08 PM
I have 2 requests concerning offline multiplayer function
1:
Guys make ppsspp recognize external keyboard or a second keyboard as kbd 1 and main keyboard as kbd 0 MAME has that function and i use it a lot to play 4 player classics (2 players on each keyboard) this will help a lot with the offline multiplayer version as it will let me play without any external joystick
2:
PLease add a fuction to turn of GFX completely in the offline multiplayer this will cause very little CPU load when running multiple instances and wont impact gameplay of games like Tekken 6 and Metal slug that have same viewpoint for both players
03-26-2016, 01:01 PM
I have only one feature request (I have already posted it to elsewhere, but I'll drop it to this official thread, too):

Please, add support for game controllers with more than 19 buttons in the future. It would be awesome to map "X", "Square" and "O"-buttons to their correct places on Logitech G27 and similar controllers without the need of using external apps like Xpadder or AntiMicro.
03-30-2016, 12:46 AM
My request would simply be to have the analog values along the x-axis for steering wheels be from 0.1 or 0.2 at least instead of 0.75. Using PC emu, NOT Android TV box, although that would be kinda cool to havwe steering wheel support there too Tongue

Perhaps an emulated tilt function that could be mapped to an x-axis for the analog using xinput? Just ideas...Sleepy