Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
03-15-2015, 12:48 AM
Cardboard fullscreen and gyroscope
I tried N.O.V.A. and is AMAZING for the cardboard is nearly perfect for android phones no lag and full speed at highest resolution.

There are two option would make the experience unbelivable

1)Really simple a full screen cardboard options for real immersive experience (without the two black stripes on the top and the bottom)

2)Adding gyroscope option to watch up down left right !!! Would be really S.U.P.E.R.B !!!
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
03-15-2015, 01:15 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Merged.

♦ Intel Core i7-6700HQ | 16 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 960M | Debian Testing
♦ Intel Core i7-2630QM | 4 GB RAM | NVIDIA GeForce GT 540M | Debian Testing
♦ PSP-3004 | 6.60 PRO-C2
03-20-2015, 06:29 PM (This post was last modified: 03-20-2015 06:31 PM by Trokinos.)
Can something be done for the D3D over-exposure of the bloom effect in games like God Eater ?

I mean in OpenGL that seems to be correct (a bit too much bloom, but it's by design from the devs unfortunately) :
http://i.imgur.com/VnccP9P.jpg

But in D3D it's like that bloom effect is overmultiplied and can be very painful for the eyes when doing an actual mission
http://i.imgur.com/p9Lqd2L.jpg

I found out that if you set the rendering mode to Non Buffered (speedhack) , it gets rid of the nasty bloom in D3D (that's great actually)
http://i.imgur.com/RngiRVJ.jpg

So would it be possible to have some kind of setting to only get rid of the bloom overexposure without having to change to non buffered (as i often read it's not recommended) ?
03-25-2015, 09:07 PM
so i was just playing diva project and i realized you can actually use in game photos that you have saved. this game, along with others that have backgrounds wallpaper "themes" make great pics for my wallpaper on my pc. so ya can we get that, along with being able to import music to games?
03-26-2015, 03:31 AM (This post was last modified: 03-26-2015 03:44 AM by ppssp213.)
The ability to launch games from a ftp or smb share like efs file explorer does,
something like
ftp://username:password@host:port
cifs is pita to setup on android having make new modules for every new kernal.
03-26-2015, 05:24 PM
Just use http:// instead. As long as you're using a decent HTTP server with range request support, it will work fine. I recommend setting "I/O timing method" to "host" depending on your latency. Videos and etc. should play smoothly, but loading times will be a bit higher.

-[Unknown]
03-27-2015, 11:35 PM
Please work on cardboard option !!! We should use all the pixel without black stripes or at least we have to choose.
03-28-2015, 12:36 AM
(03-27-2015 11:35 PM)eddykoodoo Wrote:  Please work on cardboard option !!! We should use all the pixel without black stripes or at least we have to choose.

Can't you just change the "CardboardScreenSize" in the config?, you should be able to increase it even beyond 100 if you want to, although I think that would produce artifacts
03-28-2015, 02:55 AM
No you can increase size just untill 100 wich is ok cause i don't want to exit the screen but you have 2 black stripes on the top and the bottom would be nicer if is stretched to all the screen do you know what i mean?
03-28-2015, 07:29 AM
Yeah I got that the slider in the UI only goes to 100, I was talking about the value in the config file, nothing is stopping you from increasing that.
03-28-2015, 08:17 AM (This post was last modified: 03-28-2015 09:02 AM by eddykoodoo.)
but i don't want to lose any part of the game image just want streched in height covering the two black part like 16/9 movies...
Or at least have the option to decide the proportions
03-29-2015, 05:23 AM
Can you add an option for the Unthrottle to be limited to the alternative speed when it's set to anything other than 0
I was always using a hotkey(L2 on my gamepad)for the unthrottle before on my old pc to increase the speed a little on some long time taking places(increase the speed as long as the key is pressed)but now on my new pc,unthrottle is unplayably fast(especially if I disable buffered rendering(I don't like it on some games and it's totally impossible to play if FrameSkipUnthrottle is enabled(not that I need it))
For example starting a new game on FFCC,from selecting the difficulty till the game shows the first tutorial,it takes me ~5 seconds to reach it.

Using PPSSPP on Windows 7 x64 SP1
i7 4771 3.5Ghz,GTX750TI,16GB RAM

Batch iso <=> cso converter
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5384
Save Game\States Manager
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=5516
03-29-2015, 06:54 AM
Just use the toggle to alternate speed button instead. I use both. We already have two features for it.

-[Unknown]
03-29-2015, 10:46 AM
I have a feature request:
An option to display the native PSP screen resolution without stretching or fitting to the screen. Simply 480 x 272 exact pixels within the resolution used.

Background: I'm using PPSSPP on an arcade cabinet with a CRT monitor. I can switch to the nearest resolution 512 x 288 (as 480 x 272 is not available) but the PSP screen is always fitted to this screen resolution instead of displaying 480 x 272 within 512 x 288 with black bars on each side. Unchecking the option "stretch to display" does not do that exactly, render resolution 1xPSP also does not do the trick.
03-29-2015, 05:01 PM
And please, if possible, let me also assign the ALT keys. Not possible at the moment. I like to use MAME keyset for PPSSPP (like CNTRL, ALT, etc.).