Thread Rating:
  • 22 Votes - 4.36 Average
PPSSPP Feature Request Page
02-17-2015, 03:57 PM
RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
bought my gold edition today! absolutely love the project and so i had to support. My problem is that 1.0 seems to have dropped in performance from the previous version.So i've ended up just using 0.9.9.1 to play ghost of sparta on my xperia z3... So request is that the next version please return to previous performance levels somehow, it was much faster. keep up the greaaaaat work
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
02-17-2015, 04:03 PM (This post was last modified: 02-17-2015 04:05 PM by Cyberhakim.)
More performance on android device (Adreno 330) and a Vr menu/launcher Smile
02-18-2015, 07:19 AM (This post was last modified: 02-18-2015 10:01 AM by Internauta1024A.)
1.Is possible adding to rendering resolution options(in submenu) (1.1x,1.2x,1.3,...,1.9x)-for some better graphics in old or low-end PC?
2.Is possible adding suport button quick switch between dpad and analog button
(if user press this button -mapping buttons for dpad is changed to analog,mapping for analog buttons is changed to dpad)?
Sorry for my bad English.
02-18-2015, 09:11 PM
Probably impossible and not sure if this was posted but what I would love to see is a GUI/HUD scale feature. In some games the HUD is so huge it blocks half of the screen. Annoying on windows.
02-19-2015, 08:15 AM
@TheMassassi emulators cannot effectively recognize which texture is used for interface and which one is not, so you can't do it through any universal hack.
Something like that would require patching the game itself to change the positions of every single texture that is a part of it's interface or the code that does position them all depending how game does it and what would be easier/better as each game require unique approach. Nobody ever did it for psp games, because it has sense only on emulators running on pc's and must be done separately for each game.
It's certainly possible, maybe even not so hard depending on your knowledge&experience, but it might consume lots of time and I doubt anyone gonna do such things on requests. Even if - this would not be the thread to request such things, since those would be game specific mods, like cw cheats or ppf patches.

http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=6594 - Custom PPSSPP Shaders!
http://forums.ppsspp.org/showthread.php?tid=3590&pid=117172#pid117172 - simple CE scripts to help creating CWCheats,
https://github.com/LunaMoo/PPSSPP_workarounds - CWCheat workarounds.
02-20-2015, 09:57 PM
A cool feature would be the possibility to the user change the hotkeys of the emulator(stop, pause etc.)
02-21-2015, 07:23 AM
Is possible adding to ppsspp false mouse support for fpp games?
Adding as touch controls second analog stick (invisible and default focused(activated,deactivated with keyboard function key) with programmable north,south,east,weast axis and mouse buttons.
02-23-2015, 01:43 AM
Thumbs Up RE: PPSSPP Feature Request Page
Dont know if somebody requested this already but...
#An x+circle/triangle+square/x+triangle/x+square/triangle+circle and other combination buttons for touch screen controls.

(since its pretty hard to press two buttons at once, had been a problem for me when playing monster hunter and gods eater burst on my phone.)
02-23-2015, 05:55 PM (This post was last modified: 02-23-2015 05:56 PM by Trokinos.)
I noticed that when you make game-specific setting, it is not possible to set a specific game to use either OpenGL or D3D9 , if you try to do so, the change is global, and whatever render you set will be used for every game, regardless of the "game config" own setting.

Could it be possible to have game config specific render option to stay valid only for the game with such game config setting and not for every other ones, as some games run better in D3D while some are better in OpenGL it would be great.
02-23-2015, 06:49 PM
(02-23-2015 05:55 PM)Trokinos Wrote:  I noticed that when you make game-specific setting, it is not possible to set a specific game to use either OpenGL or D3D9 , if you try to do so, the change is global, and whatever render you set will be used for every game, regardless of the "game config" own setting.

Could it be possible to have game config specific render option to stay valid only for the game with such game config setting and not for every other ones, as some games run better in D3D while some are better in OpenGL it would be great.

Nope, currently not. This is done deliberately. Changing this option needs a restart and I do not believe there is enough reason to make it worth it to auto-restart and then auto-load the game.

Since this only affects windows and it's really easy to just create two shortcuts to ppsspp, one that loads a config with D3D and one that loads a config with OGL I really don't think this is very useful.

But if someone wants to implement it anyway, I guess pull-requests welcome, just my opinion after all.
02-24-2015, 12:54 PM
Only have one feature request at the moment, not technical enough to know how difficult it is...

Is it possible to make android audio effects (equalizers and such) in Android work with this?

Could help with volume issues. I currently have to remember to reduce volume when I switch from PPSSPP to my music player.
02-24-2015, 02:56 PM
dunno if this was requested before,
onscreen realtime clock indicator just looks like fps counter, you know, it"'ll come in handy if you're playing game while waiting for something
03-02-2015, 06:52 AM
+1 to: "21#Add support for rotating/flipping the screen clockwise/anti-clockwise"
Some games require to flip the PSP like the import "Star Soldier" (awesome game)
03-11-2015, 04:26 AM
Android

#Add Support Root Acces ( to support read rom from system storage , like /data/) (i can place my rom to /data if my sdcard low space)
#Add Tilt Control support L & R
#Add Support Audio Volume Control
#Add Support Screenshot Button (for root acces)
#Add Support log files (for android)

ppsspp saya suka itu
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
03-12-2015, 11:56 AM
(01-24-2015 02:51 AM)nc50lc Wrote:  [Adhoc] Workaround with ports <1024 in rooted android phones which likely to add a new permission "SuperSU"
+1